March 2022 HarmonyOS update rolling out for Honor 20 series
Huawei has dispatched the March 2022 HarmonyOS software update for Honor 20 series smartphone users. For your information, this is a China-exclusive software update that brings a bunch of new enhancements.
According to the information, Honor 20 and 20 Pro March 2022 update added new devices support to a very useful Super Device feature as well as Senior mode settings for easier management as well as security improvements.
Further, the update also adds quick download app icons to the home screen of popular apps and brings optimizations for mistouch prevention in gaming situations, and calling experience. Additionally, the update fixes the problem of ringtones in some situations.
However, the above-mentioned new changes have already been released for other models the such as Honor 30, Huawei Nova 5, Nova 5 Pro, Nova 5i, and Nova 5z in the past weeks. Now, it’s time for the Honor 20 and 20 Pro smartphones to get the latest improvements as soon as they arrive on your smartphone.
As always, this update is rolling out in batches and takes some time to cover all devices. In the meantime, you can keep on the update section to receive the patch soon. For information, check the complete changelog below.
To install the latest update, open the settings menu on your smartphone, tap on system & updates, tap on software updates followed by CHECK FOR UPDATES. Now, let the phone connect to server and fetch latest update for you.
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Apps: Adds the quick download icon for popular apps.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
- Fix: Resolve the problem of ringtone stacks in some scenarios.
- Security: Installs the security patch released in March 2022.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter