Yes! March is ON and Huawei is rolling out March 2022 firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2e. Just recently, this company also dispatched the same update for the Watch GT 2 46mm and 42mm to boost the overall system performance.
The new information reveals that March 2022 update for Huawei Watch GT 2e has arrived with the latest firmware versions – 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. To corresponding device owners currently running on 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 versions respectively can grab the new firmware.
As per the changelog, the new update brings optimizations for system stability to provide smooth performance. Besides this, the company doesn’t mention any other changes or optimizations made to the system.
If you own Huawei Watch GT 2e in China and want to improve your device performance. Then, we recommended you download and install the latest watch update by following the update instructions added below.
Ahead to moving towards update, check the important point list that keeps you away from update failure.
- First, make sure to keep the smartphone and smartwatch in an adequate BT range.
- Maintain more than 20% of battery level in the wearable.
- Keep patience, the update may take some time to upgrade the installation package
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update.
Simply, switch on your smartphone and go to the Huawei Health app. For a better update experience, check whether the app is updated to the latest version or not. Get into the app and go to the connected devices section.
Now, select your device and then tap on the latest update available for your smartwatch. To download and install the update, follow 0nn-screen instructions and wait until the process is automatically completed.
Check the full changelog here:
- New version: Huawei Watch GT 2e users getting 184.108.40.206 version from 220.127.116.11. While some users grabbed the 18.104.22.168 version from 22.214.171.124.
- Changelog: Optimizes the stability of the system in some scenarios.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: