Following the initial rollout for the Watch GT 2 46mm, the Chinese tech maker is now rolling out the second March 2022 firmware for the smartwatch that comes with enhanced features and security for the Huawei Watch GT 2.
Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm is receiving a new firmware with build version 18.104.22.168 and there are a number of new optimizations that have been added to this smartwatch to provide ease of access.
The changelog of Huawei Watch GT 2 March 2022 firmware update reveals to add new lock screen password feature to enhance your watch’s lock screen feature. The update will optimize health-related features on your smartwatch. Furthermore, the update will also add support for the installation of third-party applications.
There’s more, the Huawei Watch GT 2 second March 2022 software will enhance the entire system stability to run this wearable smoother on your wrist.
However, this rollout is currently active in China and may expand further in the global market. If you are eligible to download this software update, we recommend you fetch it as soon as possible.
- Preset AutoNavi map application
- Support to install rich third-party applications (download method: Mobile Health Application > Device > HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 > App Market)
- Added lock screen password function to enhance device security.
- Outdoor sports add sunrise and sunset display.
- The pacing interval can be displayed during the running process to help you exercise scientifically.
- Can be linked with Huawei mobile phone and sports equipment tripartite data.
- During exercise, the screen can be kept on for easy viewing of real-time exercise data (Open method: Settings > Exercise Settings > Screen On)
- Heart health research apps can be installed to measure heart health-related data directly on the watch enhanced physiological cycle function, you can manually record the cycle through the watch.
How to update?
You can download this software update by visiting the Huawei Health app, then tap on the corresponding device > tap to open device details > then tap on the firmware update > then follow the on-screen instructions.
(via – Huawei)