Magic UI 4 beta recruitment begins for Honor 30 and V30 series
At Huawei Developer Conference (HDC) 2020, Huawei unveiled EMUI 11 and rolled it out for the Huawei P40, Mate 30, and MatePad Pro series devices under the beta program.
Honor, a subsidiary of Huawei, also announced that the beta testing of Magic UI 4 (EMUI 11) will also begin soon. And now, Honor has started recruiting users of Honor 30 and Honor V30 series to test the latest Magic UI version.
Currently, this beta recruitment is limited to Chinese consumers. Following the selection, registered users will receive a new Magic UI 4 beta software update. More information about the recruitment detailed below.
Magic UI 4.0 has major upgrades in terms of distributed technology, UX design, privacy and security protection, AI features, and more changes that improve user experience.
- Honor 30
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
Required Magic UI 3.1 versions:
- Honor 30 – Magic UI 184.108.40.206
- Honor 30 Pro – Magic UI 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168
- Honor 30 Pro+ – Magic UI 22.214.171.124
- Honor V30 – Magic UI 126.96.36.199
- Honor V30 Pro – Magic UI 188.8.131.52
Required Testers Slots:
500 users on each model with log version and 1500 users without log version.
Start on September 14, 2020
- This recruitment is related to the Chinese users of above mentioned devices.