Huawei promised to rollout EMUI 11 beta first on 10 devices including Huawei Mate 30 and MatePad Pro series. Soon after this announcement, Huawei has now started the rollover of the EMUI 11 beta for the Huawei Mate 30 and MatePad devices.
Adapted models for EMUI 11 Beta:
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Prosche Design
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G
Huawei Mate 30 series receiving EMUI 11 Beta with EMUI 11 version 184.108.40.206 upgrading from EMUI 10.1.0.155/159.
On the other hand, the EMUI 11 beta for the Huawei MatePad Pro series comes with EMUI 220.127.116.11 upgrading from EMUI 10.1.0.137/151.
Note: This beta testing is currently opened for Chinese models and may soon expand for global users.
Note: Compared to Huawei Mate 30 Series, the Huawei MatePad Pro series doesn’t come with Smart AOD. However, the rest of the features remains the same in the changelog of these devices.
EMUI 11 First Beta ChangeLog:
Technology for people:
EMUI 11 refines the user experience and brings vivid, dynamic visual elements for the Always On Display (AOD). AOD now allows you to customize your screen and showcase your personal style with text and images even when the screen is off.
Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with multiple app windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop with PC Manager of version 11.0 or later.)
Privacy-based screen projection:
When you project your phone onto an external display, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
You can now quickly identify and extract text from images or documents, edit the text, and then export and share it. Creating a digital version of a paper document has never been easier.
Browse articles or pictures in different languages and translate the words or paragraphs by selecting and adjusting the selection.
Privacy and security:
The app permission pop-up window display instruction for you to select and give or reject requested permissions.
Huawei EMUI September 2022 Updates List
Huawei continues to send new updates for the global smartphones with the latest EMUI versions. Although we’ve entered September 2022, some of the previous generation Huawei phones are still getting last month’s EMUI security updates.
EMUI updates are essential for smartphones, as it brings various bug fixes, system stability improvements, new features, as well as optimizations. On the other hand, the major updates will seed you with all of the latest functionalities that are required to improve the user experience.
Devices such as the Huawei P30 series are getting new security patches running with EMUI 12. Speaking EMUI 12, the company is expanding this software on various models and the rollout is still in progress.
Meanwhile, we’ve also got a confirmation on EMUI 13, yes, the next version of EMUI is about debut but the launch date and rollout plan is yet to be known.
We recommend you keep an eye on the software updates section to check the latest firmware update as it arrives.
This is the September 2022 EMUI updates archive and it’ll give all of the information and insights related to the latest rollouts.
Huawei EMUI September 2022 Updates:
September 30, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is gaining momentum with September 2022 patch and EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.168.
- Huawei P40 Pro is still grabbing September 2022 security patch in more markets including Europe.
September 29, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 7i is receiving September 2022 security patch with the latest firmware version and you can make it working right away.
September 28, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 users can now install new security improvements with September 2022 security patch.
- September 2022 EMUI 12 security patch is now enabled for Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone in the global market for improved system security.
September 26, 2022:
- Huawei P Smart 2019 is getting EMUI 12 software updates in more markets.
September 23, 2022
- Huawei P Smart 2021 gets a new update that installs an August 2022 security patch for improved EMUI performance.
- It’s time to give a new boost to your Huawei P Smart 2021 handset with the August 2022 security update. You can identify the update with EMUI 10.1.1.263 build version.
- Huawei has finally offered the September 2022 update for the P40 Pro smartphone users. The reflective update is taking place in the Middle East and will soon arrive in the global markets. Read More
September 22, 2022
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users have started collecting the September 2022 EMUI update in West Europe and France markets.
- Huawei is currently exercising the EMUI 12 update for the remaining eligible devices and Huawei Y9s is one of them. The latest EMUI interface brings a huge list of thoughtful features that enhances the overall user experience. [Features]
September 20, 2022
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro is also eligible to install EMUI 12 update, which brings an intuitive interface, a multi-device section in the control panel, and various useful functions. [Changelog]
- Huawei Nova 7 5G users of Australia and the Asia Pacific region are obtaining the EMUI September 2022 security update. The new firmware incorporates the system security and stability of devices.
September 19, 2022
- September 2022 security patch is here for the Huawei Mate 30 European users. This latest update gives users definite relief from the bug they are having trouble with. Read More
September 16, 2022
- After a long EMUI 12 beta activity for the Huawei Y9s smartphone, the company is now started dispatching its stable version to the users. That landed with the expected features and improvements for the Huawei Y9s users.
September 15, 2022
- Huawei already activated the release of the EMUI 12 for Huawei Y8p users and in the meantime company is working to expand its reach to other users including the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. [Changelog]
September 13, 2022
- Back in August, Huawei seeded the July 2022 security patch to the Nova 9 smartphone users. Now, Huawei Nova 9 smartphone users are receiving the August 2022 EMUI update. Read More
September 12, 2022
- Huawei is finally bringing EMUI 12 to more users of the Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone. The update appears with version 22.214.171.124 and massive size of 3.46 GB. Read More
- Expansion of stable EMUI 12 begins for Huawei Y8p/ P Smart S consumers in the global market. Here’s the chance to enjoy new features by just upgrading your device to the new firmware. [Features]
- Huawei started rolling out the August 2022 EMUI update for Huawei P40 Lite handsets. The latest patch improves the overall firmness of the device and makes it more stable towards threats and exploits. Read More
September 10, 2022
- Huawei has started extending the roots of stable EMUI 12 firmware for Mate 20 Lite smartphone users in the UK, and it will soon expand to more regions as well. Read More
- Finally, the wait is over for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro users in South Africa as they are now getting the EMUI 12 software. The update is arriving with a 126.96.36.199 version with a lot of new features. [Changelog]
September 5, 2022
- Finally, Huawei released the June 2022 software update based on EMUI for Huawei Nova Y70 users. The firmware optimizes the camera performance and improves the overall security of the smartphone. Read More
September 3, 2022
- The August 2022 security patches were released by the company for more users of the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone. The update offers enhanced performance of the device with security patches.
September 2, 2022
- Huawei rolled out the fresh September 2022 EMUI update to its Mate 40 Pro users. It optimizes the security system and increases its capability to fight against bugs and issues of the device.
September 1, 2022
- Huawei released the August 2022 EMUI update in its latest flagship- the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. The update mainly aims to improve the system security with the August 2022 security patches. Read more
- This list will be updated continuously.
Huawei P40 Lite receives EMUI September 2022 patch
Huawei P40 Lite model is dedicated to providing users with the best ever features experience, and to stick to the words company releases regular updates for the device. However, Huawei recently released the EMUI September 2022 security patch update for the P40 Lite users.
Well, the P40 Lite model of Huawei has a different level of meaning for the feature it offers to the owners. but do your know what your ‘Lite’ model wanna conveyed to you?
Do you know what’s Lite version of the Huawei Phone refers to:
The “Lite” model is used in the retail industry, where it promises to provide equal or even greater enjoyment with fewer unnecessary, often unwanted features has long since become common in the world of mobile devices.
That means it gives you better features compared to another model in the family. So feel lucky yourself to have a Huawei P40 Lite model in your hand and explore the world in it with features and more.
Alongside, update like the recent September 2022 patch can make the device run smoother and enhance the features. Also, it aims to improve your security of your to give you a better and safe user experience.
Meanwhile, the Huawei EMUI September 2022 security patch for the P40 Lite fixes a number of bugs encountered in the previous update. And to give you a new start on your devices with the boosted performance.
Users can identify this latest update through the EMUI 188.8.131.52 (C432E5RP2) build version, which is currently rolling out in the European market. So if you are a Huawei P40 Lite user and there in the respective country, then without wasting time just check for the update through the Setting.
To experience all these changes and improvements in your devices you need to lift approx 226MB of the data to download and install it.
Do you like separate EMUI 12 notification panel and control panel?
The Huawei EMUI 12 software work to redesign your smartphone in an efficient way, not only in terms of the interface but also in features, optimization, and a new notification panel. And Huawei offers two separate panels one for the notification and another a control panel.
By creating a brand-new notification panel and control panel that is based on an in-depth study on user preferences and psychology. The interface has been split into two independent sections, which improves interactions and makes it easier to tell apart elements.
However, what do you think about a separate Notification panel and control panel in EMUI 12? What does new changes appear?
Before EMUI 12, the notification panel and control panel were initially integrated into a single panel. But after EMUI 12, when swiping down from the top of the screen reveals the notification panel and control panel but in a very different format.
The notification panel is accessed by swiping down from the left edge of the screen, while the control panel is accessed by swiping down from the right edge of the screen.
Why Huawei brought separate panels:
However, these revamp in the panel brought because Device+ and audio were added to control panels in EMUI 12. In addition to the existing shortcut switches. And after adding this above-mentioned shortcut, it’s difficult to have notification messages, shortcut switches, and Device+ all displayed onscreen.
To access them alternatively, you may have to slide or scroll the screen. You would probably assume that the pull-down interface is fragmented and difficult given the complexity of those activities. Even locating a shortcut switch would be extremely difficult.
To read alerts or access the control panel, simply swipe down on the left or right sides of the screen, respectively, when the notification panel and control panel are split into two separate displays. Using Device+, it is simple to enable or modify shortcut switches to suit your needs.
Additionally, the audio control panel is also very helpful having to launch and close numerous audio applications. The ability to switch between apps and choose a playback device is greatly facilitated by shortcut switches.
Meanwhile, for all these reasons, I personally think it a good idea to have to separate panel. Since EMUI 12 places such a high value on user intuition, there is also the Device+ function, which makes it possible to collaborate seamlessly across devices.
But it’s all about my opinion, what about yours? How much do you like the idea of a separate EMUI 12 notification and control panel out of 10 on the scale? Just don’t forget to share reviews with us.
Do you like a separate EMUI 12 notification panel and control panel? #huawei
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) September 30, 2022
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter