Huawei has begun sending a new firmware update for the recently launched Watch GT 3 powered by HarmonyOS 2.0.1 and comes with version 220.127.116.11 in the global market. However, in the same month, this is the second update rolled out for Watch GT 3.
As reported by Huaweiailesi, Huawei Watch GT 3 18.104.22.168 update changelog includes optimizations for the system and added support for connection with heart rate band strap. This feature will be helpful in the health monitoring of the user. [Full Changelog below]
To be mentioned, the Watch GT 3’s first firmware was released just 2 days ago that brought big changes with it such as support for Health Living feature, SMS customization, app icons, and more. In addition to this, it also optimized the system stability for better performance. The latest addition is surely a big move towards better performance.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
New Firmware update:
New version: HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124
Update size: 267MB
- Added support for connection with heart rate strap.
- Optimizes system stability in certain scenarios.
- Open Huawei Health app
- Find your device
- Tap on Watch GT 3
- Tap on updates
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update.
- If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a while to update the wearable.
- Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process.
- If you have problems using the device, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Watch GT 3:
Launched in October 2021, Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with 1.32 inches AMOLED that provides 466 x 466 pixels, PPI density is 326, and weighs around 35g. It packs with 455 mAh battery with Wireless charging.
Huawei Watch GT 3 has Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS and is packed with 4 GB internal storage as well as 32 MB RAM. It is integrated with sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, compass, SpO2, and thermometer (body temperature).
Have you received stable EMUI 12 on Huawei Mate 30 Pro?
Hey Huawei users! EMUI 12 stable rollout has finally started in the global market for flagship smartphones. Are you excited to grab it? Well, the company has released the stable EMUI 12 for Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users.
Currently, the EMUI 12 major software update is in the initial stage of the rollout. So, it may take some to cover all the Huawei Mate 30 Pro devices in the global market. To be mentioned, stable EMUI 12 launched with a package size of around 1GB, so maintain sufficient storage before upgrading.
Speaking about the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, it belongs to the first of Huawei that launched with 5G capabilities. Not only this, but Huawei Mate 30 series was also the first to equip with Huawei Mobile Service (HMS) instead of Google Mobile Service (GMS).
In terms of software, Huawei Mate 30 Pro initially unveiled factory packed with EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and followed by EMUI 10.1 as well as EMUI 11 software versions. Now, Huawei Mate 30 Pro owner it’s time to enjoy EMUI 12 software version and its brand new features.
The EMUI 12 comes with a new user interface design that applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements, flexible fonts, smart folders for easier access, a notification panel, and a control panel for a better user experience.
In addition, it has a cooperative authentication function between smartphones and laptops, brings support to multi-device file management as well as improves the file transfer speed via Huawei Share and more.
So, Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone owners have you received a stable EMUI 12 software update? Please, let us know your answer via the Twitter poll linked below and also leave your thoughts in the comment section.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Users! Have you installed EMUI 12?
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) January 15, 2022
Huawei EMUI January 2022 Updates List
We’re officially in a new year and Huawei is about to release the latest January 2022 EMUI security patch details for its devices that protect them against threats and vulnerabilities. Throughout January 2022, Huawei will deliver several EMUI software updates.
New software update always arrives with numerous changes made to the system including optimizations, security improvements, feature addition, and more. The regular EMUI update rollout enhances the overall device performance and provides better security to the device.
Aside from this, the Chinese tech maker has also started EMUI 12 beta in the global market. This new version of EMUI is launched with brand new UI, latest features, and improvements that provide a next-level user experience similar to HarmonyOS.
Currently, the EMUI 12 beta testing is started for flagships smartphones belonging to P40, Mate 40, and Mate 30 series. However, the company has also begun the rollout of the EMUI 12 beta update for the registered beta testers.
However, a major update doesn’t affect the regular software update release of Huawei devices. So, in this update archive, you will get all insights of all types of EMUI updates released in the month of January 2022 for Huawei devices.
Huawei EMUI January 2022 Updates:
January 13, 2022:
- Wow, Huawei Enjoy 9 with EMUI 8.2 getting July 2021 update [4 year old] that comes with EMUI 8.2 version 126.96.36.199/209. Read more
January 11, 2022:
- Huawei P40 Lite E December 2021 update arrives with an upgraded EMUI version 10.1.0.224 (C432E2R1P1). Read more
- Huawei has kicked off a new EMUI software update for the Huawei Nova 8i smartphone that prioritizes the installation of the November 2021 security patch. Read more
January 10, 2022:
- Huawei is sending a new EMUI software update for Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone that mainly installs December 2021 security patch. Read more
- Huawei has kicked off a new EMUI software update for Huawei P30 Lite New Edition that EMUI version 10.1.0.388 with a software package size of 258MB. Read more
January 7, 2022:
- Huawei P40 lite is receiving December 2021 security update with EMUI version 10.1.0.338 and update OTA package size of 258 megabytes. This software update improves the overall quality of the device and enhances its security.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 is receiving major software update that brings new features for the consumers in the UK.
January 3, 2022:
- Huawei MatePad T8 smartphone running on EMUI 10.1 is receiving December 2021 security update for improved system security. Read more
Wow, Huawei Enjoy 9 with EMUI 8.2 getting July 2021 update [4 year old]
In 2019, Huawei launched a budget Enjoy 9 smartphone with EMUI 8.2 software system. Since its unveiling, the company hasn’t delivered any major updates but this 4-year-old smartphone is still receiving the software update.
After a long time, Huawei is rolling out July 2021 EMUI software update for Enjoy 9 smartphone that landed on the ground with EMUI 8.2 version 188.8.131.52/209. To upgrade over this, the Enjoy 9 users need the base EMUI 8.2 version 184.108.40.206/193.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 July 2021 update log reveals that it brings optimizations for the smart search function, and removes the pre-installed Meituan application. In addition to this, it installs the July 2021 EMUI security patch for better system security.
With July 2021 security patch, Huawei fixes 21 high, and 28 medium levels of CVE that protect the device against threat and increase the overall security of the smartphone. So, the Huawei Enjoy 9 models getting the latest EMUI update are:
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00a)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00a)
New Software update detail:
- System: Optimize the smart search function, pull down from the desktop to quickly enter, search for local or online content optimization
- Applications: Delete the original preset Meituan application, if necessary, please download it from the application market (if you have updated the application, it will not be will be deleted)
- Security: Incorporate security patches released July 2021 to enhance mobile phone system security
How to update:
Huawei Enjoy 9 smartphone user can update their smartphone using two methods, phone settings, and My Huawei. Both these methods are mentioned below.
To update through phone settings, go to settings, tap on software and updates, then tap on software updates. Afterward, tap on check for updates, if an update appears on your device then download and install it.
Alternatively, you can also request the update via the My Huawei app. Just open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, and download and install ASAP. While updating, maintain enough battery and storage on your smartphone.
Huawei Enjoy 9: Top features:
- Display: 6.26 inch IPS LCD
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM450
- Operating System: EMUI 8.2 (Android 8.2)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP+2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh