We’re in November and Huawei is seeding November 2021 security patch for different Huawei devices but the company is now sending the first December 2021 security HarmonyOS update in advance. According to the information, the first December 2021 HarmonyOS security update is rolling out for Huawei Enjoy 2 tablet.
The changelog reveals that the HarmonyOS 2.0 software version is 18.104.22.168 for this tablet comes the latest security. On the other hand, Huawei is yet to detail the December 2021 security patch.
Models adapted for this software rollout:
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-AL00
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-W00D
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-W00E
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3K-W10
- Display: Optimizing the display effect of some interface
- Security: Integrated into the security patches in December 2021 to enhance system security
- Due to version restrictions, please upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 first, otherwise you will not receive the version rollout.
- This version upgrade will not erase user data, but it is recommended to back up all important data to a PC or cloud before upgrading, and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective.
- Because some third-party applications may not be compatible with the HarmonyOS operating system, the third-party app may not work normally after the update. It is recommended that you try to update the application to the latest version in the Huawei AppGallery.
- After the upgrade is completed, the tablet may experience heating, freezing, or slow charging. This is caused by some self-optimization and adaptation actions performed by the system after the upgrade. Please rest assured to use it. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use. It is recommended that you charge for more than 1 hour in idle time. During the charging period, the system will do optimization to ensure that the tablet application is quickly adapted.
- After the update, there may be changes in your home screen layout, please adjust it manually.
- This update needs to reserve 10GB of data space. The installation package will be automatically deleted after the update and does not occupy storage space.
Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 Specifications:
Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 features a 10.1-inch FullHD+ display with 224PPI, powered by the 2.0GHz Kirin 710A octa-core processor with 4GB RAM and 64/128 storage option. The tablet comes in both WiFi and LTE versions.
There is a 5MP f/2.2 camera on the rear and a 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera on the front. It packs with a 5100mAh battery supported by 10W charging and it runs the latest EMUI version 10.1.
The Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 expands at 240.2mm x 159.7mm x 7.86mm and weighs at 450g. As it comes in two color options of Champagne Gold and Dark Blue.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 November 2022 update rolling out in Europe
A few days ago, Huawei began to roll out the November 2022 update for the MatePad Pro 12.6 tablets, and now it’s expanding in Europe. It’s a beneficial update with a bunch of security tweaks for the device.
November 2022 security patch holds a huge package of fixes and improvements. It ends more than 40 security threats and exploits in the system and strengthens the device against harmful bugs and malware.
Hence, we recommend you install the update once it appears on the notification shade. Eventually, Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users in Europe can identify the November 2022 update with HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 build number.
In case you cannot get this update onboard, then don’t worry. You can lean into the update section to obtain the latest firmware for your respective tablet.
Just head to the Settings application. Further, select System & Updates followed by Software Updates. Now follow the on-screen instructions carefully. To the available version, tap on the Download and Install button.
It’s quite easy to check for new updates. However, make sure of the following norms before conducting the installation procedure:
- Your tablet must have a storage space of 227MB
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
- Take a backup of your important data beforehand
- Do not forcefully turn off the tablet, once the installation is started
Huawei HarmonyOS is better than Apple!
Yes, that’s right! Huawei’s self-developed operating system – Harmony is far better than Apple’s. Comparatively, HarmonyOS serves many gadgets, including smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, smart TVs, smart cars, and more.
Meanwhile, Apple uses a separate operating system for every smart device. For instance, iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and so on. This shows that HarmonyOS is quite efficient and is easily compatible with a variety of gadgets.
Moreover, Huawei is constantly making efforts to make the respective operating system bigger than Android and iOS. And it seems like we don’t have to wait much to catch such changes in the HarmonyOS ecosystem.
Editor’s Choice: Huawei uses HarmonyOS for different devices as compared to Apple
|| Source ||
Huawei Sound Joy smart speaker improves system stability with new update
Huawei Sound Joy is receiving a new update with stability improvements globally. Besides, the latest firmware brings a handful of fixes to the known issues and security exploits in the device system.
According to the input revealings, the Huawei Sound Joy stability improvements update is rolling out with HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 (H100SP29C00). Notably, the update is approaching via OTA and may take 2-3 days to reach all users.
Speaking of the changelog, the fresh firmware mainly aims to improve the stability aspects of the device. It optimizes the functioning and makes the internal system reliant and more durable.
On the flip side, the update resolves some irritating issues that have been affecting the performance of the smart speaker for a long time. As a result, this firmware installation will enhance the overall user experience.
Hence, if you are a Huawei Sound Joy owner, we recommend installing this update as soon as it appears on the notification panel.
- Build Number: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206
- Improved device stability
- Fixed some known issues
Points to Remember:
You can install the update by navigating to the Huawei AI Life App on your smartphone. Further, tap on the Sound Joy card and then Firmware Updates. However, before heading for the downloading steps, take the following measures:
- Battery level should be above 20%
- The Bluetooth connection between your phone and speakers must be stable
- In case the installation fails, try again
Huawei Sound Joy
Huawei Sound Joy is the ultimate pack of immersive audio quality. It is Huawei’s first portable speaker with Devialet technology and exhibits a four-speaker unit system.
In terms of layout, the device holds a cylindrical structure with 202 mm height, and 73 mm diameter, and weighs up to 680 grams. It also supports Bluetooth 5.2 and high-end audio codecs such as AAC and SBC.
The speakers pack a huge battery of 8800mAh and offer a playback time of 26 hours. Besides, it bears a 40W fast charger that can charge the device in just 10 minutes.
Broadcom BK7235 processor combines with OpenHarmony
Broadcom Integration Group recently launched a new BK7235 high-end processor and merged it with the OpenHarmony operating system. The chipset aims to enhance IoT connectivity and bring new improvements in the security aspects.
And to make these connections more reliable, Broadcom group has integrated a BK7235 processor in the OpenHarmony framework. Accordingly, it will facilitate the operating system with rich storage and a robust security structure.
On the other hand, it can provide numerous immediate options for commercial purposes. For instance, lightweight audio quality, new upgrades for functions, controlling management, and more.
Let’s understand the high-end BK7235 processor in detail.
BK7235 MCU Chipset – Two Versions
Broadcom BK7235 chip is an MCU (micro-controller unit). It has two variants: single-core and dual-core. The single-core chip installs a 656KB RAM and supports 26 GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output), and a 5V direct power supply. It is appropriate for 5V smart home gadgets.
Meanwhile, the BK7235 dual-core version packs 800KB RAM and a high-speed 8MB Dynamic RAM (DRAM). Further, it supports single and multiple cloud connections, 48 GPIOs, dual microphones, a CIS camera, 16-bit LCD, and significant coding functions.
BK7235 processor – efficiency
Both versions use a self-developed security infrastructure to offer tough security protection for the entire operating system. Aside from the regular security components, the processor also equips the powerful P-384 encryption protocol to access verified algorithms.
It’s worth mentioning that the respective chipset has also qualified for the PSA level 1 safety certification. Hence, it will make useful changes in the OpenHarmony operating system.
Moreover, the processor easily operates and manages common, commercial, and authorized passwords. For instance AES, RSA, ECC, SM2, SM3, SM4, and more. Together, these qualities will help in providing efficient security protection to the IoT and other network devices.
In addition to the magnificent safety functions, the BK7235 chip is eligible for Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2, and supports various third-party network connections. Hence, the chipset could prove a beneficial implementation for the OpenHarmony community.