Huawei has begun sending a new public beta 126.96.36.199 update for Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm). Aside from regular updates, the company is simultaneously organizing public beta testing for Watch GT 2 42mm to test new features and changes.
The latest public beta update comes with a big changelog that brings supports for a more third-party app from AppGallery and added a new lock screen feature for more security of the device.
Additionally, it also added sunrise, sunset displays, and more exercise monitoring features as well as you can keep the screen always on during the exercise. That’s not it, it also brings improvements for the menstrual cycle function, you can manually record the cycle through the watch.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Watch GT 2 188.8.131.52 update details:
- Supports the installation of more third-party apps from AppGallery.
- Added lock screen password function for more security.
- Added sunrise and sunset displays for outdoor sports.
- The pace zone can be displayed during the running process to help you exercise scientifically.
- The device can be linked with the third-party data of Huawei mobile phones and sports equipment.
- You can keep the screen always on during exercise, which is convenient for viewing real-time exercise data.
The heart health research application can be installed to directly measure heart health-related data on the watch.
Improves the menstrual cycle function, you can manually record the cycle through the watch.
- First, make sure to keep the smartphone and smartwatch in an adequate BT range.
- Maintain more than 20% of battery level in the wearable.
- Keep patience, the update may take some time to upgrade the installation package.
- Users can download this update through Huawei Health App.
- Just open the application and tap on the devices option
- Select “Huawei Watch GT 2” there.
- Afterward, you have to select the latest update
- Follow the further procedure to install this firmware
EMUI 12 for Huawei P30 series rolling out New Zealand
Huawei is currently expanding the reach of EMUI 12 for P30 series smartphones in the global market. As of now, the company has sent this update in many markets and now EMUI 12 for Huawei P30 devices is rolling in New Zealand.
According to the user, Huawei P30 consumers in New Zealand can download EMUI 12 update with the build version 184.108.40.206. This update will require you to download a large OTA package size of 4.79 GB. However, we also want to mention that the download and installation procedure may take some time to unpack such a large update package on your Huawei P30 smartphone.
EMUI 12 has various features and if we want to mention some of them, then we come down to a new intuitive interface and multi-device control panel, notification center, better smart device management, smoother animations, and large folders. The EMUI 12 also promises to improve your device’s performance so, it can run smoothly.
Huawei P30 smartphones currently run EMUI 11 software and after this major upgrade, you’ll definitely note the changes from UI to features. Therefore, it’s recommended for you to get this upgrade installed on your Huawei P30 smartphone. To download EMUI 12 on your Huawei P30 or P30 Pro smartphone, first, navigate towards Settings > then tap on System & updates > from here tap on Software updates and then tap on the on-screen steps to move along the software installation procedure.
Make sure you plug in your phone’s charger or keep its battery level to the optimum while keeping sufficient space in the internal storage to download and install the software update package.
Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2022 feature update rolling out globally
Huawei is sending a May 2022 software update for one of the best smartwatches available in the market – The watch GT 3. This update comes with a bunch of new features and optimizations for the Watch GT 3 smartwatch that are designed to ease your interactivity with your smartwatch and bring you an improved user experience.
To be mentioned, this update is already under expansion for Chinese consumers and now, global users of the Watch GT 3 could also install the firmware to get benefit from the latest additions. The Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with HarmonyOS 2.1 operating system, that’s why it boasts various health and fitness features right on your wrist without any hassle.
As reported by Huaweiblog, the Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2020 features update comes with HarmonyOS 2.1 version 220.127.116.118. While the software package has weighed of hefty 70MB. The package size of this update reveals a lot of the update package size that you see in the changelog mentioned below.
However, there’s one specific feature that we want to showcase to you is that the new multi-service widget. This feature designed by the widget optimizes space efficiency so you can get all of the information you want in a single glance. The widgets can also be customized as per your preference, which is one of the coolest features you could see in a smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2022 update could be downloaded via the My Huawei health app. To do that you need to open the app and select your smart wearable and tap on a software update to proceed with on-screen instruction. Do note that the entire update procedure may take some time to install on your Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch to transfer the package.
- Adds the data display menu in the training settings, which allows you to select the data to be displayed during the training via the data cards.
- Adds the intensity screen, available in the data display menu, which allows you to swipe down to view heart rate and pace zones during a workout.
- Optimizes the accuracy of the swim lane count.
- Optimizes the accuracy of the heart rate measurement during training and during rest periods.
- Optimizes music playback in certain situations.
- Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.
Huawei P40 Pro gets security improved with May 2022 patch (EMUI 12)
Huawei has started sending May 2022 security patches for various of its devices, and now the company is expanding this patch for the Huawei P40 Pro flagship. The Huawei P40 Pro May 2020 security patch is currently rolling out for the devices with EMUI 12 software update.
Huawei P40 Pro users with EMUI 12 could start installing the May 2022 security patch along with EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.168. This update package comes with a downloadable size of 335 megabytes.
According to the information (via huaweiblog), Huawei P40 Pro users have been one of the first smartphone models to feature the EMUI 12 software upgrades. Following this rollout, Huawei has also sent new monthly upgrades for this smartphone in the global market. On the flip side, the Huawei P0
Huawei P40 Pro comes with a quad-camera system that takes high-quality photographs and there’s a periscope telephoto camera system. This flagship has various positive use cases for consumers.
image source – Huaweiblog
Below you can check the Huawei P40 Pro May 2022 update changelog:
List of Changes:
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security.
How to update:
Huawei P40 Pro consumers can download this software by going into Settings and heading towards the Software update section by scrolling down and selecting the software update section. Don’t forget that you can request the latest Huawei P40 Pro update via the My Huawei app as well.