Honor is rolling out a new software update for Honor 9 Lite with EMUI version 220.127.116.11 software version that brings new security improvements as well as new applications. On the other hand, the company has brought in this software package on the size of 381 megabytes.
Honor 9 Lite EMUI 18.104.22.168 update is rolling out in batches and brings May 2021 security patch for improved system security. On the other hand, the update also brings an apps folder to the home screen so you can stay up to date with trending apps.
It also adds quick download shortcuts for the following apps – Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, GameCenter, Member Center, Member Center, Browser, Link Now, and Celia Keyboard. All you have to do is download the apps by tapping on the shortcuts.
Thanks to the tipster – opposedscroll75 for this amazing tip
- The update is rolling out in batches
- EMUI version and size may vary.
- The rollout will expand gradually and may take some time/days to reach your device.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings
- Click on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Go to the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions