Last year, Huawei introduced its new smartwatch – Huawei Watch Fit in the global market. Later in December 2020, the watch made its way to the Chinese consumers and brings a 1.64-inch AMOLED screen in a square shape with 2.5D curved glass, 180mAh battery, 12 fitness courses, 96 sports mode, health monitoring, and more.
After the launch of Watch Fit, Huawei has started releasing the first firmware update for this smartwatch. This update comes with new features and optimizations that enhance user experience as well as improves the device performance. [Full changelog below]
Last week, Huawei introduced a New Year Edition of Watch Fit with various new functions and a stylus design. This latest edition comes with red silicone straps and customizable watch faces as well as other specs are remain the same as the existing standard Watch Fit.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
New firmware version:
- Huawei Watch Fit grabbing new version 18.104.22.168 in China.
What’s New in this update:
- Added cycle blood oxygen function
- Added manual segmentation function for outdoor running
- Added monthly equivalent outdoor environment information
- Added a new version of the watch detection function
- Optimizes the user experience of Alipay scanning code
- Optimizes the medium and high-intensity statistical methods
- Optimizes system stability
- Optimizes the UI interface display effect in some scenes
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH FIT:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Points to know:
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- The update will take around 20 minutes. The actual time it takes varies depending on the phone model. Wait for a few minutes after the update has been fully transferred to the watch to make sure it is completely installed.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
- For Android users, make sure to download the latest version of Huawei Health from AppGallery first.
- For iOS users, download the latest version of Huawei Health from the App Store.