Huawei Nova 3i is getting a new HarmonyOS 2.0 software update that comes with version 188.8.131.52. According to the information, this latest firmware update includes a bunch of improvements and fixes that increase the overall user experience.
The changelog reveals that Huawei Nova 3i 184.108.40.206 update brings optimization for the system, the experience of using information and deleting the feedback assistant application. It also fixes the dial interface display and alarm vibration issue in some scenarios.
In addition to this, this update also improves the overall security of the system by fixing different levels of exploits and issues with October 2021 HarmonyOS security update. More information related latest HarmonyOS version and the detailed changelog are mentioned below.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
New Firmware Update details:
- Huawei Nova 3i smartphone user receiving HM OS version 220.127.116.11 upgraded from 18.104.22.168.
- Information: Optimized the experience of using information
- System: Optimized the stability of the system
- Assistant app: Deleted the original preset feedback assistant application
- Display: Fixed the problem of abnormal display of dial interface in some scenarios
- Alarm clock: Resolves the alarm clock vibration issues and the setting does not take effect
- Security: Installs the October 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
Before you upgrade:
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started.
HOW TO INSTALL:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the My Huawei app. To do this, open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, then select Check for updates, and then download and install.