However, the company is also making some of the changes in the user interface of existing apps that are migrating to the HarmonyOS operating system.
According to the information, HarmonyOS has now been added the UA in the Huawei Browser settings of the Huawei smartphones. Interestingly, the company has removed the Android option from this menu.
Browser UA or User-Agent is the layout of web pages that will adapt to match your chosen user-agent.
These options previously had an Android option on top, which is now replaced by HarmonyOS. Still, the Huawei Browser app on EMUI powered devices has an Android UA Option.
Download the latest Huawei HMS Core APK [22.214.171.1247]
HMS Core (Huawei Mobile Services Core) is a collection of Huawei devices cloud services open capabilities helping developers to efficiently build high-quality applications. It basically provides services such as Huawei accounts, in-app payment services, push services, game services, and machine learning services.
For your information, the application name and icon are modified and the original “Huawei Mobile Services” is renamed to “HMS Core”. HMS Core application is yet to expand to smartphone users around the globe but you can download the latest APK from the links below:
Download HMS Core latest version:
- HMS Core 126.96.36.1997 (January 23, 2022)
- HMS Core 188.8.131.527 (January 17, 2022)
- HMS Core 184.108.40.2062 (January 11, 2022)
- HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (January 11, 2022)
- HMS Core 18.104.22.1687 (January 5, 2022)
- HMS Core 22.214.171.1246 (January 3, 2022)
- HMS Core 126.96.36.199 (December 25, 2021)
- HMS Core 188.8.131.52 (December 25, 2021)
- HMS Core 184.108.40.2066 (December 15, 2021)
- HMS Core 220.127.116.112 (November 11, 2021)
- HMS Core 18.104.22.1682 (November 06, 2021)
- HMS Core 22.214.171.124 (October 26, 2021)
- HMS Core 126.96.36.1993 (September 20, 2021)
- HMS Core 188.8.131.525 (September 5, 2021)
- HMS Core 184.108.40.206 beta (August 22, 2021)
- HMS Core 220.127.116.11 beta (August 21, 2021)
- HMS Core 18.104.22.1685 (August 12, 2021)
- HMS Core 22.214.171.124 (July 26, 2021)
- HMS Core 126.96.36.1996 (July 12, 2021)
- HMS Core 188.8.131.522 (May 21, 2021)
- HMS Core 184.108.40.2068 (March 27, 2021)
- HMS Core 220.127.116.113 (March 18, 2021)
- HMS Core 18.104.22.1683 (February 11, 2021)
- HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (September 5, 2020)
- HMS Core 126.96.36.1993 (August 13, 2020)
- HMS Core 188.8.131.524 (June 24, 2020)
- HMS Core 184.108.40.2061
- HMS Core 220.127.116.117
- HMS Core 18.104.22.168
- HMS Core 22.214.171.1246
- HMS Core 126.96.36.1997
- HMS Core 188.8.131.520
- HMS Core 184.108.40.2061
- HMS Core 220.127.116.11
Download From AppGallery.
Download the latest Huawei Health app [18.104.22.1680]
Huawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sports activities (Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM needs to be greater than 2G). You can download the latest Huawei Health app version from the link given below.
Download the latest APK:
- Download Health app 22.214.171.1240 (January 22, 2022)
- Download Health app 126.96.36.1990 (January 20, 2022)
- Download Health app 188.8.131.520 (January 4, 2022)
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2060 (November 12, 2021)
- Download Health app 220.127.116.115 (November 21, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 18.104.22.1688 (May 23, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.521 (App Gallery)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.512 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.0.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.531 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.521 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.517 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.3.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.519 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.319 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.311 APK
Download from AppGallery:
- Some bugs fixed.
Huawei Health App Features:
1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports data.
2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
3. With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide complete, unified sports and health services.
Huawei MeeTime app is testing 22.214.171.124 version
Huawei MeeTime is a useful app and the company is working to provide a number of new features. To seed them, Huawei is testing the MeeTime 126.96.36.1990 app version in China that brings a new feature called “Red Envelope”. Currently, there is not enough information available about the feature but it’s likely.
The Huawei MeeTime 188.8.131.52 app test version is currently under testing in China and its stable version be available in public.
MeeTime is a video calling app launched by Huawei, that comes with prime features such as 1080p HD video calls using WiFi or a mobile network. The app promises to provide clear video calls, even in poorly lit environments.
MeeTime has other handy features, including beauty mode, screen sharing, and 360-degree background switching. You can divert calls between a range of devices, including tablets, speakers, and smart TVs, and even use drones and motion cameras to share videos in real-time.
If you want to use the MeeTime app, then open the dialer and check for the MeeTime tab at the bottom. However, do note that the availability of this feature varies in different markets and regions.