The Huawei P40 Pro recently made its way to a well-known durability tester and teardown specialist on Youtube – JerryRigEverything. This Huawei flagship comes with high durability and survived in every test. Including the followings:
- Display Scratch Test – Scratches appear on level 6 and deeper grooves at level 7.
- The phone’s sides made of aluminum.
- The optical fingerprint sensor worked even after scratches.
- The display stands around 30 seconds in the heat test.
- Huawei P40 Pro successfully serviced in the Bent test.
Check the full durability test below.