Huawei P Smart 2019 June 2021 update began to rollout in the global market and brings a new EMUI system security patch for better phone and data security.
The June 2021 update for Huawei P Smart 2019 comes with EMUI 10.0 version 10.0.0.188 (C431E9R2P3) and carries a 103MB package size. Huawei mentioned that this patch for the Huawei P Smart 2019 includes fixes for 2 critical and 13 high levels of CVEs.
Furthermore, it brings stability to the system and enhances the overall user experience. This software will gradually make its way to all the P Smart 2019 smartphones running EMUI 10 in the global market.
Things to remember:
- This update won’t erase your data.
- It is recommended to take a backup in advance.
- Use a stable connection while downloading the update package.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Check for Update:
- Open Settings
- Click System & Updates
- Then Open Software update
- Tap Check for updates option
- If a new update shows up, then click Download and install
Via Support app
- Open the Support app
- Click the Service tab
- Then tap on the Update button
- Tap on Check for update option
- If found any new update, then click Download and install
Huawei P Smart 2019:
Huawei P Smart 2019 features a 6.21-inch display with 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution. It equips a dual rear camera on the back including 13MP+2MP PDAF. On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera.
The smartphone is powered by the Kirin 710 chipset. It has a 3400mAh battery capacity with a Micro USB charging port. The connectivity options include NFC, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth, and WiFi Hot Spot.
In terms of software, P Smart 2019 comes pre-installed with Android 9 based EMUI 9.0. The other features include a fingerprint sensor, GPS, Ambient light sensor, and more.
EMUI 126.96.36.199 update for Honor Play 3e installs improvements
Huawei is rolling out an EMUI 188.8.131.52 update for the Honor Play 3e smartphone that comes with a number of new optimizations for a better user experience.
For your information, Honor Play 3e was launched in 2019 and it’s a handy device that is packed with a 5.71-inch screen with a hole punch design, a 3020mAh battery, a single rear 13MP camera, and a 5MP selfie camera.
Despite the fact that the phone is still running EMUI 9.1 and the company keeps on sending new software updates for the Honor Play 3e, which is quite impressive.
Honor Play 3e with model KSA-AL10 is getting a new software update with EMUI to build version 184.108.40.206, upgrading from EMUI 220.127.116.11. The changelog reveals that the phone is getting a new Petal Light Tour app as well as new network optimizations as well as system stability improvements for Honor Play 3e.
To be mentioned, this is not the only old smartphone to get these new improvements as there are other EMUI 9.1 devices incorporated with such ability.
Below you can check the changelog:
- Added a quick download icon for the Petal Light Tour app, click it to download and use it directly. Note: If the “Automatically update apps” in the app market is set to “On” or “Only under Wi-Fi”, it will be updated according to the network.
- Network conditions automatically download applications, no need to click)
- Optimize system stability in some scenarios.
Below you can check the update notes:
- Make sure you phone is not rooted. You can upgrade to EMUI 18.104.22.168 via OTA.
- This update is rolling out in batches and users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
- This update will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud (please do not back up to the internal storage space of the phone) before the upgrade, and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.
- After the upgrade, the system will perform self-optimization, which may cause the phone to generate some heat, fast power consumption, freezing, or slow charging. It will return to normal after 2-3 days. It is recommended to charge the phone with the screen off for over 2 hours after the upgrade is complete (it is best to charge it overnight with the screen off), and then restart the phone to ensure that the mobile phone application is quickly adapted.
- After the update is complete, the system will restart, please wait patiently for about five minutes.
EMUI 13 Eligible Devices (Expected)
The season of EMUI 12 is already gone, and now we’re waiting eagerly for the next major upgrade – EMUI 13, there are various guesses and information that Huawei smartphone users want such as a roadmap and eligible devices.
However, there’s no official information available as of January 2023, which is a matter of concern.
Amid this long-term wait, EMUI 13 will bring major changes for smartphones, especially, the swipe-up icons gestures, and service widgets are likely to be the main highlights of this upcoming EMUI version. Meanwhile, the tech maker will also make improvements to the existing features.
Starting with the top tier, Huawei will bring EMUI 13 to the mid-range and then the budget models. Based on the past rollout plans and current observations, we’ve prepared a list of phones that could make their place in the EMUI 13 eligible devices list.
It is noted that the company will start EMUI 13 journey with beta testing, followed by the official rollout. Also, we’ll update this list of devices with official information, as soon as it arrives.
Below you can check all of the expected EMUI 13 devices.
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Lite E
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei P30
- Huawei Nova 10
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro
- Huawei Nova 10 SE
- Huawei Nova 9
- Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei Nova 8i
- Huawei Nova Y70
- Huawei Nova Y70 Plus
- Huawei Nova Y90
- Huawei Nova 7
- Huawei Nova 7 SE
- Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei Y9s
- Huawei Y8p
Of course! It’s not an official list but we’ll find it similar to what Huawei has decided for the future of these models.
Also, we’ll keep this article updated with new inputs, so stay connected.
Huawei Nova 5T awaits first 2023 software update
As for now, Huawei Nova 5T runs EMUI 22.214.171.124 with December 2022 security patch but there could be more that is awaiting us. Other than EMUI 12, Huawei Nova 5T users are also looking toward EMUI 13. However, the tech maker is yet to launch EMUI 13 roadmap and eligible devices.
You can download the latest software update by visiting Settings > then tapping on System & updates and then selecting Software updates from the menu. Do note that the phone may take some time to reach to server and bring back the build version.
The first 2023 software update for Huawei Nova 5T will come soon. You can also participate in the Twitter thread linked below.
Huawei Nova 5T Users! What's your phone's latest update?
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) January 23, 2023
Huawei Nova 5T:
Huawei Nova 5T expands at 73.97mm, 154.25mm, and 7.87mm, and it weighs 174 grams. The phone comes in four colors – Crush green, Midsummer purple, black, and crush blue.
The display is a 6.26-inch screen with 16.7 million colors, a 96% color gamut, an LCD panel, and an FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels). The phone is powered by Kirin 980 octa-core chipset (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.8 GHz) with Mali-G76 GPU and Dual NPUs.
This phone comes with EMUI 9.1, then upgraded to EMUI 10.0, EMUI 10.1, and EMUI 11, and it currently runs EMUI 12. It has a quad rear camera system including 48 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 16 M (f/2.2 aperture FF) + 2 M (f/2.4 aperture FF) + 2 M (f/2.4 aperture FF), supports autofocus (phase focus, contrast focus).
The phone has a water drop notch to house a 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture, and supports fixed focal length.
According to the information, it boasts a 3750 mAh battery that you can recharge fast with a 22.5W charger. It supports GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band) / AGPS / Glonass / BeiDou / Galileo (E1 + E5a dual-band) / QZSS (L1 + L5 dual-band). Furthermore, it has Card reading mode / Point to point mode / Card simulation mode (make payment by SIM card, or HCE).