The Huawei P40 Lite sibling – Huawei Nova 7i runs on its own league and has a separate user base. Some of these Huawei Nova 7i users in the different markets can now test EMUI 12 and its latest features through beta activity but you can also view its changelog detailed below.
Before we jump into Huawei Nova 7i EMUI 12 beta details, let’s jump into the matter and start some explorations.
Huawei Nova 7i runs EMUI 10.1 software system. However, the phone has not been updated with EMUI 11. Thereafter, the company is now upgrading this phone directly to EMUI 12.
Once you install the EMUI 12 beta version on your Huawei Nova 7i, you’ll surely mark some differences as compared to your past EMUI version and what the software promises. However, the beta software may also contain some of the unknown bugs and issues that may look unreasonable and unknown at the moment.
According to the information, Huawei Nova 7i EMUI 12 beta comes with new features such as a new font system, better user interface design as well as new animations that will improve your user experience compared to EMUI 11.
Once installed, you can also check the new smart folders, a brand new Control Panel that replaces the old quick settings panel, and slots of accessibility through a new notification panel. EMUI 12 also improves the overall performance of the smartphone and provides you with a better user interaction experience across your device.
So, without further ado, you can check the entire Huawei Nova 7i EMUI 12 beta changelog mentioned below:
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the size and weight with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neumorphism to Ul elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them for easier access to the apps within them.
Notification Panel and Control Panel:
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left side of the screen to access the Notification Panel to view notifications, and from the top right side to access the Control Panel to use shortcuts. Adds an audio control section to Control Panel, making it easier to switch between different audio devices and audio apps.
Smart Life in All Scenarios:
- Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app, allowing you to make HD voice and video calls using a Wi-Fi or data network. Adds support for sharing the screen during video calls, allowing you to mark and share key information while video chatting.