On March 31, 2020, Huawei announced its recruitment plan of EMUI 10.1 beta for a wide range of Huawei and Honor smartphones in China. The list of eligible devices along with Huawei Nova 6 series smartphones.
The Huawei Nova 6, Nova 6 SE and Nova 6 5G are receiving software patches in the EMUI 10.1 beta program, which installs a fresh set of features.
This article will keep you updated with the latest EMUI version and rollouts of the EMUI 10.1 beta for the Huawei Nova 6 series.
Huawei Nova 6 SE:
Huawei Nova 6:
Huawei Nova 6 5G:
EMUI version history:
April 9, 2020: EMUI 10.1.0.75 pushed for Huawei Nova 6, Nova 6 5G and Nova 6 SE received EMUI 10.1.0.76 [Internal/closed Beta]
Note: This article will be updated.
EMUI 10.1 FEATURES:
- MeeTime – Screen Sharing, Communication, Real-Time Action Camera, Multi-view Conference
- Multi-screen collaboration – Large screen content, Hands-free video calling
- Huawei Share
- Cast+ Wireless Projection
- Sound Booster
- Cross-Device Photo Gallery – Single Search, Multiple Devices
- Celia – Huawei Voice Assistant
- New Themes
- Multi-Window – Multi Tasking
- Multi-Device Control Panel
- Fast Performance
- Security and Privacy
Huawei P40 Pro January 2022 HarmonyOS update rolling out
Huawei has started to rollout the first January 2022 HarmonyOS security update for the P40 Pro and Pro Plus smartphones in China. This software mainly improves the overall security of the devices running on the HarmonyOS 2 operating system comes with software version 188.8.131.52.
However, this is an early awakening for the company as it moves towards the next launch of HarmonyOS 3.0 in the first quarter of this year. Meanwhile, we could expect the Chinese tech maker will only reveal a beta software update, followed by months of testing for other suits rounds of testing.
The software update is available for the following Huawei P40 series models:
- Huawei P40 Pro 5G – ELS-AN00
- Huawei P40 Pro 5G – ELS-TN00
- Huawei P40 Pro+5G – ELS-AN10
Huawei P40 Pro series January 2022 HarmonyOS security update is expanding gradually among the consumers and it can be downloaded by visiting Settings > System & updates, followed by the Software updates then tapping on CHECK FOR UPDATES and letting the phone check for the latest rollout.
If a software update is available, press DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL, then wait while the update installs on your smartphone. Meanwhile, you can take the following precautions to avoid any uncertainty on your smartphone.
First, you need to backup important data on your device to prevent any important data loss. Next, you are suggested to keep an optimum amount of free storage on your device to download and store the OTA update package.
Aside from the Chinese version, the global variants of the Huawei P40 series have started receiving stable EMUI 12 software updates. The latest version of EMUI brings a number of new functionalities for your Huawei P40 smartphone including a new user interface better, in hand features, and smoother operations throughout the software.
Huawei EMUI 12 changelog, check all new features
Two months ago, Huawei started testing the latest EMUI 12 under the early access program for the consumers. However, recently the tech maker has concluded the EMUI 12 beta testing for some of its top Huawei flagship phones and rolled stable updates, of which, you can check the complete changelog along with its newest features.
Huawei has started to send stable EMUI 12 beta software update for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro, P40 series, and Mate 30 Pro smartphones in the global market. According to the changelog, the Huawei EMUI 12 update, not only brings a new user interface but also has a brand new user experience.
For your information, this new software update is expanding in batches and you may have to wait to get this loaded on your phone. Therefore, keep checking for the software update via the instructions given below.
To download the latest software update, open the Settings app, visit System & updates, visit Software updates and then tap on “CHECK FOR UPDATES“. If an update is available, it’ll pop up on your smartphone and highlight the option “DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL“. Afterward, the update will begin to install and restart your device.
So, without further ado, you can now check the Huawei EMUI 12 changelog mentioned below.
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the font size and weight with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphism to UI elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them and make the apps within them easier to access.
Notification Panel and Control Panel:
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the Notifications panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel for shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control section to the Control Panel to make it easy to switch between different audio devices and apps. Allows you to quickly activate cross-screen cooperation by tapping icons for Huawei laptops and tablets in the “Device +” area of the control panel.
Smart life in all scenarios
- Adds a mobile phone-laptop collaborative authentication feature, which allows you to unlock your phone by entering the phone’s screen unlock password on your Huawei laptop when your phone and laptop are connected via Multi-Screen Collaboration.
Cross-device file management:
- Supports access to documents or images on the phone via a laptop without having to connect the two devices with a data cable.
- Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops
Huawei Nova 5T December 2021 EMUI update is expanding
Huawei Nova 5T December 2021 EMUI software update has started expanding among different global devices around the globe. The company is expanding this software update after it initially began to rollout in December last year.
According to the changelog, the Huawei Nova 5T December 2021 EMUI software update is expanding for EMUI 11 powered devices and it comes with build version 184.108.40.206 as well as an update package size of 209 megabytes. However, the previous rollout had a different software update, as it may vary according to the region and country.
EMUI 12 beta:
Huawei Nova 5T users are currently experiencing the next major software version – EMUI 12 through the beta software activity. However, the testing pool is currently limited to a set of users but it may soon be available for all of the consumers with a stable rollout.
EMUI 12 comes with a new control panel that consists of different services such as media management, quick-action switches, as well as new smart device management with the Device+ feature. On the side, don’t forget you’ll get a brand new user interface that has realistic animations to enhance your user experience compared to EMUI 11.
If you want to download the latest Huawei Nova 5T December 2021 software update, please follow the procedure below.
Open Settings > visiting System & updates > tap on Software update > from here tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES, afterward the phone will check for available software update rollout and will fetch it down for your smartphone.
Thanks to tipsters – Samer and Buddhika for these tips
Here are a few things that you should know before you move on to download the latest software update on your Huawei Nova 5T.
It’s recommended that you make a backup of important data to avoid any data loss. On the other hand, the latest software update is rolling out in batches and you may have to wait to get the rollout on your smartphone.