Huawei is rolling out new features for all of the HarmonyOS powered devices in China. In the latest addition, Huawei Matepad 10.8 is the latest device to get HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update that comes with an update package size of 0.92 gigabytes.
According to the changelog, the latest Huawei MatePad 10.8 update in China brings new features including a new cross-device task manager, service center, new service widget optimization, download shortcut for the Celia Keyboard application as well as optimizations for the Celia Voice assistant.
This update rollout also takes care of the Tablet’s performance. Therefore, it installs new system optimizations for the device.
Check the changelog below:
In the service center (swipe up from the edge of the left or bottom right corner of the screen to enter), a scene-based service combination is added on the “Discover” tab. When added to the home screen, it can automatically adapt to a widget and get similar services with one click.
- Added cross-device task management feature. In the task center (you can enter from the bottom of the screen by swiping for a short pause), you can view and use the historical tasks of the same WLAN network and the Huawei ID device (requires support for the task center), and transfer tasks to each other, etc. Management operations.
- Added a service widget for portrait clustering (up-slide gallery application icon, which can be added to the home screen), you can rotate the photos of the selected person, click on the avatar to change the person, and click on the photo to jump to the clustering album of the person. See more.
- Added a quick download icon for the Celia Keyboard application (click to download and use it directly), and the Celia Keyboard can bring you a simple and safe typing experience.
- Optimize the AI voice feature, wake up more sensitively.
- Care for the elders and optimize basic experiences such as touch and volume.