Huawei is sending the latest software update for five of Honor phones models, which include the Honor 10 and V10 series with HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168 software version. To be noted, this software version for the Honor 10 and V10 devices comes with the same changelog as the Huawei Nova 4 and brings a bunch of new HarmonyOS features.
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 changelog will be distributed for these five Honor models:
- Honor 10 – BKL-AL00
- Honor 10 – BKL-AL20
- Honor 10 – BKL-TL10
- Honor V10 – COL-AL10
- Honor V10 – COL-TL00
The latest software update is rolling out currently in China and brings the following HarmonyOS 2.0 features as well as system improvements for these above-mentioned models.
- Service Center: In the service center (swipe up from the left or bottom-right edge of the screen to enter), add a scene-based service combination on the “Discover” tab and add it to the desktop to automatically adapt to the service widget and one-click access to similar services.
- Input method: Added quick download icon of Celia keyboard app (click to download and use directly), Celia Keyboard can bring you a simple and safe input experience.
- System: Added size adjustment function for home screen icon (settings) Path: Settings>Home Screen and wallpaper>Home Screen settings, Settings>Icon size)
- Service Widget: Added support for cameras and the gallery app, slide up the app icon to generate a card, you can select the card size, drag to change the position, change the appearance of the home screen.
- System: Optimized removal of the 5G switch shortcut in the shortcut panel (5G switch position: Settings>Mobile network|Network>Mobile data)
- Display: Fix the problem of abnormal display of some home screen icons.
- Security: Integrates into the security patch of Stepmebr 2021 to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Both Honor 10 and V10 are one of the most prominent Honor devices, these phones provide better AI-powered camera, has a sleek design, and come with a large display. However, in the global market, both Honor 10 and Honor V10 won’t receive HarmonyOS and their EMUI 12 status is still not confirmed either.