Last month, Huawei has released a cheaper version of one of the models from last year’s annual flagship series, Mate 40 RS Porsche Design. This low-price () variant comes with a new storage configuration of 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal memory.
Apart from storage, no additional changes were observed in this new edition. However, this model is sold at 10,999 yuan while the other storage variants 12GB+256GB at a price of 11,999 yuan and 12GB+512GB at 12,999 yuan.
Today, Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design (8GB+256GB) inexpensive smartphone is on sale at Huawei’s official online store Jingdong.com with a reduced price of 10,899 yuan. To grab this opportunity users need to apply a 100yuan promotional coupon. [Link]
Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design top specification:
- Display size: 6.7 inch
- Resolution: 2772 x 1344 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 9000 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- Rear camera: 50MP +20MP+12MP+8MP+3D depth sensing
- Front camera: 13MP+3D depth sensing
- Battery: 4400mAh with 66W wired and 50W wireless super-fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC