A cheaper variant of Mate 40 RS Porsche Design launched with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage
Today, Huawei has launched the Mate 40E 5G, which is the low-end version of the company’s flagship device, Mate 40. Simultaneously, the Chinese smartphone makers also revealed the affordable variant of another Mate 4o lineup phone, Mate 40 RS Porsche Design.
The Porsche Design edition has been a segment of the Huawei Mate high-end smartphone series for a long time. This variant always debuted with high pricing and advanced features.
The newly unveiled Mate 40 RS Porsche Design comes with a new storage capacity of 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. While the previously released Mate RS smartphone offers 12GB RAM and 256GB memory.
Aside from storage, no other major change in the specification is observed in Mate 40 RS new variant as compared to Mate 40 RS Porsche Design existing device. As per official details, this low-end Mate 40 RS will be available for sale from March 18.
At the moment, the Mate 40 RS Porsche Design smartphone is available in two storage variants including 12GB+256GB at a price of 11,999 yuan and 12GB+512GB at 12,999 yuan.
Check the specification and price details of the new Mate 40 RS Porsche Design below:
Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Price and availability:
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porshe Design 8GB+256GB variant priced at 10,999 yuan (1688 USD)
Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Specification:
- Display size: 6.7 inch
- Resolution: 2772 x 1344 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 9000 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- Rear camera: 50MP +20MP+12MP+8MP+3D depth sensing
- Front camera: 13MP+3D depth sensing
- Battery: 4400mAh with 66W wired and 50W wireless super-fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
Read more: Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design: Specifications, Price and Availability