Smartphones are in Huawei’s Porsche Design come with a high price tag and this collection sold out in the blink of an eye as soon they placed on the shelves. In the same manner, Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design also was out of stock, and buyers continually filling requests for this model.
However, now the company has, once again, made it available for the consumers and available to purchase. Customers who want to purchase this flagship in other specs will have to wait for the sale version, while this version could be purchased instantly.
Fulling the wishes, Huawei launched the 8GB/256GB variant of this model on the Huawei Mall with the starting price of 10,999 Yuan (around 17,000 USD) in March.
This beautifying camera phone made up of a Leica lens and adopts an elegant eye-catching design. It’s inspired by the popular sports car brand. Let’s take a detailed look at the specifications of this model –
- It sports a 6.76-inch OLED display producing 2772×1344 PPI resolution
- The high refresh rate of 90Hz and the touch sampling rate of 240Hz delivers smoother display transitions
Processor and OS:
- 5nm Kirin 9000 chipset gives a high streaming rate
- The mechanism works on EMUI 11 custom skin
- 50MP Penta rear camera setup
- 13MP Dual front camera setup
Battery and Charging:
- 4400mAh long battery life
- 66W wired
- 50W wireless charging
- 5W reverse wireless charging
- Ceramic Black
- Ceramic White
- JD Mall
This premium product can be out of stock at any minute, so hurry up and don’t let this chance to slip out of your hand.