Huawei Mate 30 Series is the first Huawei smartphones that come with EMUI 10 out of the box and brings a new set of features to ensure smooth user experience.
Let’s explore EMUI 10 features for the Huawei Mate 30 series:
- EMUI 10 has a magazine-style user interface, new UI color system, new colorful Always-On-Display, fluid animations, reshaped icons, optimized camera app and more
- Dark Mode is one of the key features of the EMUI 10 that helps users to keep using the phone for prolong hours and reduce eye strain in a darker environment
- Side-Touch interaction in Mate 30 Pro allows users to customize invisible virtual keys for volume adjustment, gaming, and camera
- AI Gesture Control lets user contact P30 series phones without touching the display, whereas it follows the direction of your face to auto-rotate the screen for your convenience,1 hide notification details or re-lock the Apps if someone else is looking at your screen to protect your privacy, and remind you if you are too close to the phone for your eye health.
- HiCar smart travel for advanced, seamless connectivity between the device and a car’s communication and entertainment system
- Multi-screen Collaboration allows users to transfer data and control multiple screens
between Huawei devices
- Huawei 3D Face Unlock and In-screen Fingerprint to provide advanced data security and privacy protection with (HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro only)