On December 5, Huawei launched the Nova 6 series smartphones and Huawei Band 4 Pro, in addition to these new products, the company also introduced new versions of its smart wearables – Huawei FreeBuds 3 wireless headsets and Huawei Watch GT 2 in China.
Huawei Watch GT 2 New Year Edition:
This new edition of Huawei Watch GT 2 will be available in two strap designs and comes additional New Year watch faces.
The New Year Edition of Huawei Watch GT 2 will be available in 42mm priced at 1588CNY (225 USD) and 46mm version priced at 1688CNY (240 USD). The new versions will be on pre-sale starting December 24 and set for sale starting January 1, 2020.
Huawei Watch GT 2 is powered by Kirin A1 processor and sports 3D glass screen for the wider and bezel-less experience.
It supports Bluetooth calling and music playback functionalities, enhanced with comprehensive health and fitness monitoring and management capabilities.
The Watch GT 2 is compatible with 15 sports, including eight outdoor sports and seven indoor sports. For these 15 sports modes, the watch provides full-scale monitoring of approximately 190 types of data. The watch provides targeted pre-exercise data analysis for different sports, data recording analysis during the exercise and professional advice afterward.
Huawei FreeBuds 3 Red:
Huawei FreeBuds 3 Red version will be on pre-sale starting December 5 and first scheduled for December 12 priced at 1199 CNY (170 USD). The FreeBuds 3 was previously available in Black and white models, officially announced during the IFA 2019.
FreeBuds 3 Features:
- Active noise cancellation: delivers ultimate audio experience without the interruption of background noise.
- Intuitive controls: Double-tap on the right earphone to play/ switch music. Double-tap on the left earphone to turn on/ off active noise cancellation.
- Aerodynamic mic duct: Reduce wind noise efficiently at speeds of up to 20kmph for better call quality.
- Studio-quality audio: The Huawei FreeBuds 3 incorporates a 14mm dynamic driver to deliver realistic acoustic sounds with stronger bass.
- Dolphin bionic design with open-fit: Inspired by the natural curvature of the dolphin’s vocal cavity, the Huawei FreeBuds 3 is ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort and stable wearing while delivering flawless audio quality.
- World’s 1st dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC: allows users to enjoy a stable and fast Bluetooth connection, as well as accurate audio and video synchronization.
- Enjoy up to four hours of non-stop playback on a single charge.