Introduced with HarmonyOS, the Super Device experience is designed to provide a common language for devices on different platforms. This function helps in connecting and collaborating various HarmonyOS powered devices to provide a more convenient, smooth, and secure experience to consumers via a single super device.
Using the HarmonyOS distributed technology, this function unifies all devices enabling flexible deployment at users’ will. In addition, it combines previous devices into a harmonious ecology allowing users to freely leverage the HarmonyOS capabilities.
Furthermore, Huawei has been enabling this function on almost every device from its collection. You can check all Huawei devices that support the HarmonyOS Super Device connection feature in the below list. The below-listed models are now searchable under the Super Device feature and can establish new connections with a smartphone.
Huawei HarmonyOS Super Device feature support devices
- Huawei MatePad 10.4 inch 5G and 10.8 inch- HarmonyOS 2.0 and above version
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 and 12.6 inches- EMUI 11.0 and above version
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4 inch- Need to shift on HarmonyOS 2.0 from EMUI version
- Huawei MatePad 11- already supported on HarmonyOS version
- Huawei MateBook Series- Huawei Computer Manager 11.0 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 super and V98- Supports after the first update
- Huawei Smart Screen S and S Pro- HarmonyOS 184.108.40.2066 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen V series 2021- HarmonyOS 220.127.116.116 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen X65- HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1686 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 and v65 Monarch Edition- HarmonyOS 22.214.171.1246 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 and V55- HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1996 and above version
- Huawei Smart Screen SE Series- Does not support
- Honor Smart Screen X1 series- Does not support
- Honor Smart Screen and Pro series- Does not support
- Huawei Sound X (2021)- 188.8.131.52 (H100SP4C00) and above
- Huawei Sound- All versions supported
- Huawei FreeBuds 4- Latest version
- Huawei FreeBuds 3- Latest version
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro- Latest version
Huawei Super Device Feature:
The Huawei Super Devices is the HarmonyOS exclusive feature that allows users to automatically connect all nearby Huawei devices including smartphones, tablets, speakers, computers, and other smart devices running on HarmonyOS.
This function offers a nearby device map showing the available devices to establish a connection. Users can drag the desirable device and drop it to the middle of the screen eliminating the multi-step execution.