Along with this, Huawei will launch other new products including Smart Screens, Mate display, MateBook, Children’s Watch 4X, Body Fat Scale 3 Pro, and more.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 comes with a similar design to what we’ve seen in the Huawei FreeBuds 3 but has a new color scheme and finishing. For instance, the FreeBuds 4 can be seen with the new Silver Frost and Carbon Black color scheme of the FreeBuds Pro, which is absolutely amazing.
Meanwhile, the pair of earbuds have the same semi-in-ear design that looks very good and also seems to have better noise reduction compared to its predecessor.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 leaked specification:
Previous leaks suggest that the new TWS earbuds, comfortable, and lightweight design, inbuilt HarmonyOS, improved battery life, and enhanced hearing experience for users.
Additionally, it will likely adopt the new color scheme that consisted of three colors White, Black, Red, and Silver. Also, leaked images show that its charging case is very much similar to the existing FreeBuds 3.
Currently, Huawei has opened FreeBuds 4 reservations in China and the product will be available to pre-order or on sale from May 19th.
Huawei begins Watch 3/Pro series WeChat watch version testing
After the GT 3 series, it’s time for Huawei Watch 3/Pro devices to jump into the internal testings of the WeChat watch version. The company has started stretching the official roots of WeChat for all eligible smart wearables.
A few days ago, the company has rolled out a beta version of HarmonyOS 3.0 for the Watch 3 Pro devices with WeChat features. However, the difference was, the firmware existed for only Pro variants with a limited number of users.
On the flip side, we have also reported that after the GT 3 series, Huawei will turn its face to the very efficient – Watch 3 series with the internal testing procedures. Looks like the time has arrived when the Huawei Watch 3 series users will also be able to fetch the WeChat version.
WeChat – in recent times, we have mentioned this term frequently. Well, it is an instant messaging application that allows users to share texts and media content with their contacts. So far, the company has only initiated the intended features of WeChat to its devices. However, now it’s time to catch the official version.
The company has officially initiated the testing of the WeChat edition for the Watch 3 series in the form of the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 (C00E130R1P130log) build. Further, the firmware carries a huge package size of 256MB.
As quoted, this firmware mainly focuses on the WeChat watch version addition for the respective devices. As a result, users will find more responsive communication features on the wrist after installing the latest software build.
HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 Update Changelog
The changelog reads the presence of the WeChat watch version. To access the features, scan the watch’s WeChat QR code using the smartphone WeChat application. After scanning, the screen will display the message “Watch WeChat logged in”.
Alternatively, now you will be able to easily operate and view WeChat messages. Besides, you can quickly react to or reply to the received texts. You can also opt for voice replies as per convenience. Further, you can check WeChat message reminders, pictures, emoji expressions, and much more.
Apart from that, the WeChat version will allow you to utilize the WeChat Pay application. Consequently, you can carry out multiple transactions and payment options without even using your handset.
- Ensure that you use HarmonyOS 2 or Android 9.0 and above interface in your smartphone.
- Update the Huawei Health and WeChat application to their latest versions.
- The update procedure may take time. Do not panic and wait patiently for the completion of the update.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please visit the My Huawei app or contact with Huawei Customer service center.
Huawei celebrating China National Day with Band 7 price drop
It’s the time to celebrate National Day in China and Huawei is also enjoying every moment of this occasion. Alongside, the company is also sharing the happiness of this day with its consumers by giving a price drop on Huawei Band 7 devices.
Yes! you read it right. There is a huge price drop on the Huawei Band 7 wearables at this moment. The company is assembling these mini handy gadgets for its consumers in the official Huawei Flagship Store (Tmall).
Further, to explore your choices, there are two trendy models on the sale platform. One is the standard version available at 219 yuan [30.78 USD]. While the other is the NFC (Near Field Communication) variant, with a price tag of 259 yuan [36.40 USD].
So far, the standard and NFC models of Band 7 came into existence with an initial price of 269 yuan [37.80 USD] and 309 yuan [43.42 USD] respectively. However, here the company is providing you the chance to gain this amazing gadget at a very effective cost value.
Take a look at Huawei Band 7 new price value in the below-given link.
Huawei Band 7 – Key Specs
The sleek-looking Huawei Band 7 sports a 1.47-inch AMOLED screen panel with high-end curved glass. It showcases a narrow bezel design on its exterior layer in four dazzling colors: Obsidian Black, Nebula Powder, Wild Green, and Flame Red.
The device provides a resolution of 194 x 368 pixels with an advanced UI design. In terms of battery life, the device can work stable for 14 days without connecting to the charger. Hence, you can enjoy every scenario with your mini smartwatch.
Speaking of the functions, the device supports Automatic blood oxygen detection, and finer health monitoring features. It keenly inspects your sleep cycle, heart health, pressure monitoring, and other physiological activities. Moreover, it has 96 sports modes in its pocket including cycling, swimming, rope skipping, and roller skating.
So, don’t miss this chance and grab your handy device NOW!
Huawei HarmonyOS 3 eligible smartwatches [List]
HarmonyOS 3 is a major upgrade over HarmonyOS 2 and it’s available for not only smartphones and tablets but also for Huawei smartwatches. Yes! There are a bunch of smartwatches and we’ll get to know them in the article below.
Currently, Huawei is testing HarmonyOS 3 for Watch 3 and GT 3 series smartwatches in China. On the other hand, some of the watches on the global market have also received a similar upgrade but these are quite a few.
HarmonyOS 3 eligible Huawei smartwatches:
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 43mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 46mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design
- Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Watch GT Runner
- Huawei Watch D (to be announced)
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro were the first smartwatches to come with pre-installed HarmonyOS 2 software. Huawei Watch GT 3 series followed the trend and the company has brought them with HarmonyOS 2.1.
Huawei Watch GT Runner is something unique and it is specifically designed for athletes and trackers. However, everyone could take benefit from its productive features.
Meanwhile, Huawei has not confirmed HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for the Watch D blood pressure smart wearable, as it ships with HarmonyOS 2.
HarmonyOS 3 features for Smartwatches:
Professional Sports functions
- The first HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- On the flip side, the screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- HarmonyOS 3.0 beta firmware brings the new altitude care app that can observe and identify the risk of altitude sickness. Further, it is capable of providing scientific advice to the individual. For instance, breathing, training guidance, and so on.
- Ultimately, the firmware enables the BYD NFC (Near Field Communication) car key support to even use in ultra-long battery life mode. Hence, no more worries of great power consumption with using vehicle-related functions.
- Automated enter and exit sleep mode: Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- Mute Collaboration Function: You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through Smart Voice control settings.
- With a single pull-down, you can now interconnect or collaborate between different smartwatches smartphones, headsets, smart screens, and fitness equipment. Moreover, you can remotely access the handset for snapshots, operating music, and more.
- Mountain Cloud Sea effect: Gives a three-dimensional look to the dial field.
- Kaleidoscope Dial: Let you select your own pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- New Watch Faces: Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
New Playing Skill game application that offers multiple watch usage tips and helps you to understand the new skill of the wearable.
Optimizes and improves the Bluetooth connection and lets you enjoy a new status icon