To date, Huawei has released a number of smartphones in different series for its consumers that include high-end to low-end phones. The existing Enjoy series has various models that offer various capabilities and features as well as it brings budget smartphones.
Now, Huawei has started sending a new software update for the Enjoy series smartphones. This update mainly installs the security patch released in January 2021 that fixes different levels of exploits and issues for improved system security.
January 2021 Security Patch Details: Installs security fixes for different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 4 critical, 1 medium, and 25 high levels of CVEs.
- Huawei Enjoy 10
- Huawei Enjoy 9S
- Huawei Enjoy 20 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G
The above-mentioned device users can install the latest update on their respective devices. This update enhances the system security and boosts the overall performance.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G users grabbing EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.1.203 upgrading from 10.1.1.202.
- Huawei Enjoy 10 users grabbing EMUI 9.1 version 184.108.40.206 upgraded from 220.127.116.11
- Huawei Enjoy 20 5G users grabbing EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.1.168 upgraded from 10.1.1.167
- Huawei Enjoy 9S users grabbing EMUI 10.0 version 10.0.0.174 upgraded from 10.0.0.173
Things to remember:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
HOW TO INSTALL THIS UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Security: Integrates the Android security patch released in January 2021.