A new software update is rolling out for the Huawei Enjoy 10e users running EMUI 10.1 that consists of system stability optimizations for enhanced user experience. Last month, Huawei sent June 2021 security update for this device along with Enjoy 10S.
According to the changelog, the latest Huawei Enjoy 10E update can be identified with EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.192 upgraded from version 10.1.0.188.
To be mentioned, this update is rolling out in batches and may take time to cover each and every device. So, it might or might not arrive on each device at the initial stage.
Meanwhile, you can also check for this latest patch in your device’s settings. Check the update details and instructions mentioned below.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
Things to remember
- Make sure your device is not root.
- Take a backup of your important data, just in case.
- Maintain enough battery and storage before installing the software update.
- Follow the update instructions carefully (mentioned below)
How to check for updates
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings and click on System & Updates, then open Software update.
- Tap on Check for updates option, if an update appears then click Download and install.
- After installation reboot the device.
Download via My Huawei:
- Open the Support app, then navigate to the Service tab and click on the Update button.
- Now tap on Check for update option, if found any then click Download and install.
- After the installation completes, reboot the device.
Huawei Enjoy 10e
Huawei Enjoy 10e is a budget device from Huawei that comes with a bunch of features such as a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, dual rear cameras of 13MP and 2MP. It has an 8MP selfie camera in the front.
It is equipped with a MediaTek Helio P35 processor and paired with 3GB/4GB RAM options along with 64GB storage. Furthermore, this device is currently running on the latest EMUI 10.1 and is eligible to get the new HarmonyOS 2.0.