Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 users began receiving a new big feature-packed update. According to the information, the August 2021 update for the Huawei Watch 3 devices brings a number of new features to these smart wearables powered by HarmonyOS.
To be specific, the August 2021 update for the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro is not a regular firmware update and comes with firmware version 22.214.171.124 (C00E179R1P179) and 269 MB package size.
More interestingly, the changelog of this update brings a big list of new features, optimizations, fixes to improve the user experience of HarmonyOS on Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro.
The firmware update adds many practical and intelligent features (some functions need to be updated after “sports health” is applied to the latest version to support).
The complete changes of this big Huawei Watch 3 firmware update are linked below.
- Support custom video watch face
- Add audio control panel
- Add loT device control panel
- Support flip wrist mute call function (open path: Settings> Accessibility> Gesture)
- Add AI Life application
- Support synchronization of mobile phone local music (need to import through sports and health applications)
- Added a variety of preset dials in the ultra-long battery life mode
- Do not disturb mode supports setting the do not disturb time period
- Add “Extra long” to the shortcut menu Battery life” and “WLAN” shortcut switch
- Optimize weather widget, improve positioning, and update speed
- Optimize unlock function, improve the security of smart unlock
- Optimize message notification function, support ringtone reminder
- Optimize voice assistant
Notes for user experience update:
- Some functions have requirements for the mobile phone system. For details, please refer to the official announcement of the pollen forum.
- Please keep the network connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the wearable device may be long. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, and the device will automatically restart after the system is updated.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please visit the pollen forum or call the Huawei customer service hotline 950800 for support.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
How to check for updates on Huawei Watch 3 series
- Connect the Watch 3 to your smartphone using the Huawei Health app
- Now open the app >> Devices >> then tap on Device name.
- Choose Firmware update.
- If any new software update is found, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro:
Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro launched as first-ever smartwatches to come with HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system. These devices come with a premium design and a bunch of health-related capabilities.
These wearables feature a heart rate sensor, up to 14 days long battery, skin temperature measurement function, and emergency call feature.
In the health department, the Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro comes with over 100 different workout modes, skin temperature detection, fall detection, SOS alert, SpO2, sleep monitoring, and many more.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable getting November 2022 EMUI update
In terms of the offering, the update has packed some useful fixes and improvements for the device’s security system. As a result, users will experience a more reliable and responsive system after feeding the new firmware to their handsets.
Interestingly, this is the second security update for the Huawei Mate Xs 2 folding phones within a month. With the onset of this month, the corresponding device owners received the October 2022 security patch.
However, users were expecting the latest firmware update for the flagship model. As of now, the wait is over and Huawei Mate Xs 2 can install the November 2022 update with the EMUI 126.96.36.199 version along with a 371MB package.
The update is appearing via OTA medium in the global region. In the meantime, you can sneak into the Settings menu to grab the latest build manually.
- Go to the Settings app
- Swipe up and select System & Updates option
- Select Software Updates
- Tap on the CHECK FOR UPDATES option
- Let the device search for the new firmware
- Click on Download and Install tab
Before proceeding, make sure that you have a sufficient amount of storage and battery level to conduct the installation. Also, take a backup of your important data to prevent any kind of loss.
Huawei Mate X3 coming soon!
Huawei never misses a chance to surprise its users with unique and interesting gadgets. In the latest development, we heard about the Huawei Mate X3 folding phone that could make an official debut in January, next year.
No doubt, the device will bring some amazing tugs and tweaks on board. While there is some time to get the first look at the upcoming foldable, you can get slight details from the link given below.
|| Source ||
Huawei P50 Pocket’s November 2022 update out
Huawei P50 Pocket foldable smartphone is receiving a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch for improved system security. As the phone boasts this new firmware version with EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52 build.
According to the information, you should grab this software update to improve the phone’s security aspects. As it will appear in the firmware section via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates.
Huawei is sending November 2022 security patches for flaghip smartphones and it causes a major shift in your smartphone from a software improvement perspective. Huawei P50 Pocket is a versatile foldable that brings you exquisite design but you’ll find different angles of this device to explore.
To be noted, this update will not erase your personal data, but we suggest that you back up any important data before updating. If you face any issues while upgrading, do contact Huawei customer service.
The update package will be automatically deleted after the update installation is completed. Furthermore, charge up your smartphone to prevent unnecessary power outages.
Huawei P50 Pocket comes with a 6.9-inch flexible OLED screen accompanying a cover screen of 1.04 inches.
The dynamic smartphone powers an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G processor, and Adreno 660 GPU. Further, it packs a 4000mAh non-removable battery that holds up to 10V/4A super fast charge.
The phone has a triple-camera framework with a 40MP True-Chroma primary lens, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 32MP ultra-spectrum shooter. The front line supports a 10.7MP selfie camera (f/2.2 aperture) that offers an image resolution of 3776 x 2832 pixels.
(source – huaweiailesi)
Huawei Nova 9 SE grabs November 2022 EMUI update
Huawei is rolling out the November 2022 EMUI update for the Nova 9 SE smartphone. Currently, the latest update is hovering in the Middle East markets, and the company will gradually release it in the global region.
November 2022 is about to end and Huawei is pacing the update distribution. After the flagship devices, the company has turned its face to the mid-rangers to circulate the freshly-released EMUI security patch.
In the latest edition, Huawei Nova 9 SE users in the Middle East are receiving November 2022 EMUI update with the 184.108.40.206 version. On the other hand, the package size is 335 MB, which may vary in different regions.
In addition, the changelog reads the presence of the November 2022 security patch. For your information, this improvement patch fixes a total of 20 privacy-related vulnerabilities in the internal system.
Moreover, it increases the stability of the security system and makes the software durable. Thus, it is advised to install the latest update as it reaches the notification panel of your Huawei Nova 9 SE smartphone.
Huawei Nova 9 SE Changelog:
- This update improves system security with security patches
- Security: Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security
While you can download the respective software update via Settings, we suggest you follow the below-given instructions beforehand:
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device
- Take a backup of your important data
- Use a stable internet connection to download the update
A new product launch event!
Huawei is quite busy sending regular updates to its devices this week. In the meantime, the company is also preparing of a new product launch conference that will happen next month.
Though the event will be held in China, we could assume some relatable tweaks and pinches on the global platform as well. Till then you can take a view of what devices will make their way in the upcoming launch event.
|| Source ||