Huawei EMUI May 20, 2023 Updates List
On May 20, 2023, Huawei concluded another action-packed EMUI updates week for global smartphones. This led to new rollouts and software releases for a better user experience.
This week, we finally witnessed the rollout of the first May 2023 security patch for a flagship phone. And a new major upgrade for the Huawei P60 Pro. Speaking of which, Huawei has not revealed the plans to upgrade existing devices over EMUI 13.1.
Meanwhile, EMUI 13 is working in the background for the beta testing. While non-EMUI devices receive new security patches.
Also, Huawei has listed a new smartphone in the global market – Huawei Nova Y91. This is a new installment for customers looking for a large 7000mAh battery, a 6.96-inch display, and a sound bar in their hands. Another aspect of this phone takes us to the pre-installed EMUI 13, which is a plus point you can’t ignore.
It’s time that we look into the Huawei EMUI updates rollout as of May 20, 2023.
May 20, 2023:
- The new global flagship, Huawei P60 Pro is installing the first software update. It comes with new improvements in the camera, system, charging, stability, and other features. This update has EMUI version 126.96.36.199 and 1GB package size.
May 18, 2023:
- The first May 2023 EMUI security patch is released for Huawei Mate 40 Pro. This rollout is identified with build version 188.8.131.52. For your information, this phone is also a part of the EMUI 13 rollout plan.
- Huawei Watch GT 3 is receiving system optimizations over HarmonyOS 3 to provide better performance.
May 16, 2023:
- Huawei is sending new upgrades for Watch 3 Pro, P40 Pro, and P40 lite. These rollouts are expanding in Europe and have already been released for some users. Meanwhile, the software versions are 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.110, and 18.104.22.1681 for all three devices respectively.
May 15, 2023:
- Huawei is sending April 2023 security for P50 Pro global models. This build comes with version 22.214.171.1246 and a package size of 365MB. Notably, Huawei has confirmed that Huawei P50 Pro will get a stable EMUI 13 rollout starting in June this year.