The first software upgrade for the Huawei P60 Pro comes with EMUI 220.127.116.11. The phone users can identify this software with build version 18.104.22.168 and update package size of 1.10GB.
According to the changelog, this large update for Huawei P60 Pro in the global market comes with improvements for the camera, system, charging, screen, and more. We are sure that it aims for a better user experience.
Check the changelog below.
- Enhance your charging experience with Turbo Charge mode.
- Improves the stability and performance of the camera.
- Improves the quality of photos taken with the camera.
- Optimizes system performance, as it provides a better experience when the user scrolls through the screens.
- Improves system stability and experience of the user with the touch screen in certain situations.
- Optimizes certain animation and display effects.
- Optimizes the display of Camera previews on the Recent Tasks screen in certain situations.
- Improves the user experience with some applications.
Thanks to the tipster, CRISTHIAN for this amazing tip.
Huawei P60 Pro:
Earlier this month, Huawei P60 Pro made its global debut on May 9th first in Europe. Then the company unveiled this flagship for the Middle East and Latin America. Then the company introduced the phone in more markets.
The company has built this phone with various new technologies and EMUI 13.1 is a brand-new addition to the series. It has new features for the users such as a customized lock screen, 3D AOD, and better animations than EMUI 13.