On July 9, Huawei has announced a patent for driving risk assessment method and device with publication number CN109389824B. According to China Intellectual Property data, this patent was applied on August 4, 2017.
For a long time, Huawei is innovating new devices and developing methods as well as smart car solutions to become a leading technology supplier for automobile companies.
Aside from cars or vehicles, the safety of drivers and passengers is also very important. In this context, Huawei’s this patent method is useful and can accurately and effectively alert the risk to drivers in order to avoid causing traffic accidents.
The patent document discloses a driving risk assessment method and device. The embodiment of this application is not the same as the complexity of the first two conditions and but also combines multiple factors that affect the second risk determines the final traffic risk level.
The embodiment of this application is not the same as the complexity of the first two conditions, and combines multiple factors that affect the second risk The factor is determined to be the final traffic risk level,
- Obtaining the first driving data of a vehicle to be evaluated, second driving data of a moving target, traffic environment data of the target area, as well as historical traffic accidents in the target area.
- Determine the dynamic risk coefficient according to the first driving data of the vehicle to be evaluated and the second driving data of the moving target.
- Determine the dynamic risk coefficient according to the traffic loop completion data.
- Determine the static risk coefficient according to the historical traffic accident data and the traffic incomplete data.
- The dynamic risk coefficient, the semi-dynamic risk coefficient, as well as the static risk coefficient are combined to obtain a comprehensive risk coefficient.
- The traffic risk level is determined according to the comprehensive risk coefficient.