Launched last year, the Huawei Band 4 Pro comes with built-in GPS, 24/7 heart rate monitor color display and plenty of workout modes to keep you fit.
Now, to improve the features offered by the Huawei Band 4 Pro, the company is sending a new software update to this fitness band. The update optimizes user experience including improvements for TruSleep.
More information about Huawei Band 4 Pro update linked below.
Want to send us update screenshots or information? connect here – email@example.com
Huawei Band 4 Pro Update Content:
- Adds support for Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), and Chinese (traditional).
- Fixes an error when pairing with iOS phones.
- Improves Huawei TruSleep.
- Fixes compatibility issues when controlling music playback on some smartphones.
- Optimizes system stability.
The latest set of improvements, fixes, and optimizations for Huawei Band 4 Pro lands with firmware version 184.108.40.206 and size of 8.09 MB.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your device.
A few things to know before you install the update:
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Please make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band 4 Pro to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Thanks, Carsten for the Tip