Huawei Assistant is your phone’s personal assistant that provides you insights, a news feed, and more in one place. Huawei and Honor smartphone users can install the Assistant to get its benefit. Below you can download Huawei Assistant APK.
September 28, 2020:
- Beta features
Huawei Assistant APK for EMUI 9.1 or above:
- Download Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.52 beta (October 28, 2020)
- Download Huawei Assistant 184.108.40.2063 (September 9, 2020)
- Download Huawei Assistant 220.127.116.111 beta (August 17, 2020)
- Download Huawei Assistant 18.104.22.1681 (July 31, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 22.214.171.1243 (June 2, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 126.96.36.199
- Download Assistant Version 188.8.131.52
- Download Assistant version 184.108.40.2062
- Download Assistant version 220.127.116.111
- Download Assistant version 18.104.22.1680
- Download Assistant version 22.214.171.1240
EMUI 10.0 or above can download it directly from AppGallery
The following features have been optimized in the latest version:
Instant access recommendations, as well as AI Tips service access and unsubscribing.
Huawei Assistant Description:
With Huawei assistant, you can do the following:
Huawei Assistant is a personal assistant at your side. It provides you with considerate, accurate, and easy-to-access everyday services on demand.
- Global Search allows you to search for content locally or online.
- Instant access Provides customizable shortcuts so you can access your favorite content in a single touch.
- AI Tips Displays notifications and reminders via smart cards, such as Stocks, Sports, and Traffic, based on your needs and specific usage scenarios.
- Newsfeed Provides you with personalized news based on the region settings of your device.
How to use Huawei Assistant:
Swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant∙TODAY (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant∙TODAY can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
If you disable this feature and wish to re-enable it, either touch and hold a blank area on the home screen or pinch your fingers together (depending on your device model) to open the screen management view, then touch the Home screen settings, and enable Huawei Assistant∙TODAY.