Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro comes with several health-related features and is capable to become a fitness trainer in order to keep you fit and healthy.
Talking about the health-related feature, the Huawei Watch 3 is a powerful wearable device and has an entire health monitoring system. These smartwatches have a number of sensors to track your health including heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and body temperature.
It measures the skin temperature using a high-precision temperature sensor for high accuracy. This feature can be beneficial while working out or at a time you feel like fever. Checking your body temperature from time to time can make you alert in case if there is something serious.
However, it might not be accurate as it’s not a medical device. Body temperature measurements are mainly used to monitor the changes in wrist skin temperature of healthy people over the age of 18 and after exercise.
Here’s how you can measure your skin temperature using Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro:
- Open Health app > Go to Skin temperature > Measure.
- Open Health app > tap on Devices > then device name
- Go to Health monitoring > enable Continuous skin temperature measurement.
- In the watch’s app list, tap on Skin temperature to view the measurement curve.
- While measuring temperature, make sure that the watch is tightly fit onto your wrist for more than 10 minutes.
- Stay in a relaxed environment at room temperature.
- Ensure that your wrist is clean and there is no water stain or alcohol on it.
- If measuring after exercise, then wait for 30 mins, take a shower, and switch between indoor and outdoor environments.