Huawei has unveiled its Mate 30 flagships running on Android 10 and it doesn’t comes with pre-installed Google’s GMS apps. Instead, the company said it’ll use HMS (Huawei Mobile Services) but not all users are used to the Huawei App Gallery and they still may wanna use the set of their regular Google apps.
So, here we’re with a solution to show you how to install GMS (Google Mobile Services) applications on your Huawei Mate 30 series smartphones.
Before you jump into the instructions, do remember to backup your existing data and follow steps below.
Also, this solution is provided by a third-party developer and it’s not official.
- First, you need to download this application called “Google Service Assitant” from www.lzplay.net or from here(GDrive).
- Click on the downloaded APK to begin the installation.
- Open the app -> tap the “Start” at bottom of the screen -> tap “Activate” -> “Download” to start downloading necessary Google service application and service frameworks including Google Play Store (Downloading may take some time).
- Once the download finishes, Restart your device.
- Open the Play Store -> log in your Google credentials and now you can download Gmail, Youtube, Maps, or any other Google apps you like.
- (Optional) After the installation, you can remove the Google Service Assitant app because it’ll be no longer needed.
There are a few third-party apps and services that may not work properly after being installed from Google Play (this applies only for a few apps).