Honor Band 5 is the first Honor fitness tracker band to introduce the SpO2 feature, used to test your blood oxygen level. The company later updated this band with the Remote Music Playback feature to control music playback directly from your wrist.
Following these updates, Honor Band 5 users now receiving a new software upgrade. That comes with important optimizations such as fixes for music playback controls, fixes display issues and more.
The full details linked below.
CHANGELOG and Version:
The update optimizes the user experience.
- Fixes some compatibility issues for controlling music playback on some phone models.
- Fixes some display issues.
- Fixes an issue where the band wouldn’t vibrate in some scenarios when Bluetooth became disconnected.
The update version is 126.96.36.199 and comes with a small package size of 0.90 MB.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
How to update:
- Connect the Huawei Band 5 to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Thanks, Samer for the tip.