Huawei has started to rollout the initial EMUI 12 beta software update for the Nova 7i smartphone in the global market. The company is sending this software to beta testers who participate in the FUT testing activity earlier this month. However, it’s surprising to see that Huawei has initiated the rollout in such a hurry.
Huawei Nova 7i is receiving the first EMUI 12 beta update with version 18.104.22.168 and package size of 2.65GB. The software is rolling out in batches, therefore you may have to wait until the rollout concludes and reaches every consumer.
EMUI 12 beta for Huawei Nova 7i users brings a bunch of new features including the new font system, a new design concept consisting of better colors, shadows, highlights, and viewing angles.
There’s also the new notification and control panel that keeps your important information in two parts and places them on the left and the right swipe of the display. If you’ve participated in the EMUI 12 beta activity, then don’t forget to download the update via the following instructions:
Open Settings > visit System & updates > from here click on Software updates > then visit “CHECK FOR UPDATES”, after this the phone will search for the current software rollout and pop it up on your phone’s screen. Once appeared, tap on DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL on the software update.
Thanks to Jacob for this amazing Huawei Nova 7i tip and help us to spread it among our readers.
EMUI 12 beta changelog:
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the size and weight with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neumorphism to Ul elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them for easier access to the apps within them.
Notification Panel and Control Panel:
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left side of the screen to access the Notification Panel to view notifications, and from the top right side to access the Control Panel to use shortcuts. Adds an audio control section to Control Panel, making it easier to switch between different audio devices and audio apps.
Smart Life in All Scenarios:
- Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app, allowing you to make HD voice and video calls using a Wi-Fi or data network. Adds support for sharing the screen during video calls, allowing you to mark and share key information while video chatting.