Honor 30 Series launched last week in China, comprising three models – Honor 30, Honor 30 Pro, and Honor 30 Pro+. All three models come pre-installed with Magic UI 3.1 and now Honor 30 series first update rolling out with optimizations and fixes.
The Honor 30 PRO and Honor 30 PRO+ feature an OLED waterfall screen, which makes the front seem boundless, bringing a stunning visual impact. The Honor 30 PRO+ also supports the 90Hz refresh rate.
The phone series equips large sensor size, high resolution, light-sensitivity, and zoom capabilities. The Honor 30 Pro and Pro+ are quipped with 7nm 5G chipset Kirin 990 5G. While the Honor 30 equips Kirin 985 5G SoC.
Changes – Honor 30 First Update:
Connect: Adds a new “Connect” app on the home screen to allow calls more easily. Use this feature to make HD video or voice calls on phones, Vision TV, Speakers, and other devices.
Camera: Optimizes camera effect in some situations.
Face Unlock: Optimizes face unlocking experience in some situations.
Display: Fixes issues in home screen and settings when it appears abnormally in some situations.
System: Optimize system stability and performance.
Changes – Honor 30 Pro and Pro+:
System: Optimize system stability for some scenarios.
Want to send us update screenshots or information? connect here – email@example.com or message us directly on Twitter.
Magic UI Versions:
- Honor 30 (BMH-AN10) receiving Magic UI 184.108.40.206 upgrade from 220.127.116.11
- Honor 30 (BMH-AN10) receiving Magic UI 18.104.22.168 upgrade from 22.214.171.124
- Honor 30 (BMH-TN10) receiving Magic UI 126.96.36.199 upgrade from 188.8.131.52
Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro+:
- Honor 30 Pro (EBG-AN00) receiving Magic UI 184.108.40.206
- Honor 30 Pro (EBG-TN00) receiving Magic UI 220.127.116.11
- Honor 30 Pro+ (EBG-AN10) receiving Magic UI 18.104.22.168
How to Update:
- Open Settings
- Click on ‘System & updates’
- Click on ‘Software update’
- Click on ‘CHECK FOR UPDATES’
- Click on ‘Download and install’