Huawei has recently updated the Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) Core 5.0 app update for the smartphones. Now the company has officially released the HMS Core 5.0 suite for global developers.
Huawei has launched new developer kits and services in seven new categories. These new kits will provide more capabilities to develop new options in the apps made with HMS Core, covering the followings sections:
- App Services
- Smart Device
New Developer Kits:
- Accelerate Kit: Heterogeneous, multi-core hardware addresses performance issues, making your apps run faster and more efficiently.
- Computer Graphics Kit: This kit provides a powerful rendering framework and graphics rendering components and gives you access to cutting-edge tech combining computer graphics, computer vision, and deep learning.
- Scene Kit: A 3D graphics rendering engine performs more with less. User-friendly rendering APIs for games, AR & VR apps, and other apps bring your users a stunning visual experience.
- Audio Kit: This kit focuses on audio playback, audio effects, and audio data, empowering you to create an enriching and immersive audio environment.
- Image Kit: Scenario-specific animations and image editing empower you to produce efficient, effective content.
- Video Kit: Today’s users interact with videos to an unprecedented degree. Smoother HD video playback, bolstered by wide-ranging control options, raises the ceiling for your app and makes it more appealing.
- hQUIC Kit: Huawei’s intelligent congestion control algorithms and QUIC support connect your apps faster, resist to packet loss, and boost throughput.
Related APIs and documents are now live on the official Huawei developer website.
According to the previous data related to HMS Core, the HMS Core developer system is growing at a fast pace around the globe and as of March 2020, the global Monthly Active Users (MAU) reached 650 million, with an increase of 25% year-on-year (YoY).
Registered global developers grew up to 1.4 million, an increase of over 115% on year. While the number of uploaded apps featuring HMS Core increased over 60,000 YoY.