Huawei Mobile Services Core (HMS Core) is now receiving a big service and feature upgrade from HMS Core version 4.0 to 5.0. This new update includes capabilities for improved in-app services.
According to the information the new HMS Core 184.108.40.2064, brings the following updates:
- Adds a range of new service capabilities, including audio, video, 3D effects, image processing, and animation, computer graphics, and AR.
- Location service: Adds support for indoor positioning, network positioning via crowdsourcing, and geofence management.
- Maps: Adds support for bus/metro route planning.
- Push notification: Adds support for smarter and more relevant push notifications.
- Improves certain services.
You can download the latest HMS Core 5.0 version from our application page.
In the last update, Huawei added new Contact Shield APIs to HMS Core to provide fundamental capabilities to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
These are some of the biggest improvements and service pushed for the HMS Core, that help users enhance your app’s user experience.
HMS Core is a collection of Huawei devices cloud services open capabilities helping developers to efficiently build high-quality applications.
It basically provides services such as Huawei account, in-app payment services, push services, game services, and machine learning services. For your information, the application name and icon are modified and the original “Huawei Mobile Services” is renamed to “HMS Core”.