Huawei is conducting the Huawei Developer Cloud Conference 2021 between 24th April to 26 April in Shenzhen. This three-day event contains a keynote speech session, technical summits, training camps, code labs, developer carnivals, and a variety of forums for teachers, students, and Huawei expertise.
At the conference, Huawei launches six major technology products to boost the industrialization of the Cloud and helps the intelligent transformation of business. These six innovative products include-
- Huawei Cloud CCE Turbo Cloud container Cluster
- CloudIDE intelligent programming assistant
- GaussDB(for openGauss) database
- Trusted Intelligent Computing Service (TICS)
- Pangu Model (including the world’s largest Chinese NLP model and CV model)
- infrastructure software for diversified computing
All these products encourage the development and innovation of developers and give them new levels of quality and efficiency. As time goes AI and Cloud will extend their limits and offers new opportunities in the field, these products are launched in order to help the developers to perform better.
At the keynote speech session, the executive director of Huawei, and CEO of Huawei’s Cloud and CBG, Richard Yu, said that our future will revolve around the Cloud and Computing technologies.
In order to make future preparation, we will come up with new platforms and promote the cloud and intelligent transformation of business.