Huawei Jindong application is a mobile shopping, which provides facilities such as product search, purchase, payment services, order query, logistics tracking, order evaluation, repair, and return to create a simple and happy life experience for you.
Additionally hot promotions including Jingdong spikes, daily specials, brand flash sales, coupons, limited-time full discounts. Also, a lot of discounts on Life Assistants: Jingdong Supermarket, Jingdong Daojia, recharge and payment, Jingdong Travel, and Jingdong Fresh.
it’s worth mentioning that last December, Huawei P40 equipped with HarmonyOS beta had pre-installed Jindong (Internal beta version) app designed for the HarmonyOS.
The picture of this beta app, at that time, showed us the product page information of the Jingdong App, that is able to work among different device including computers, tablets, smart TVs and other. This is possible because of the new distributed software architecture of HarmonyOS that enables seamless cross-device connection.
Huawei‘s HarmonyOS is the first distributed operating system that is truly built for the full-scene era. It supports cross-device collaboration, large and small display interaction, fast network distribution, adaptive UX, and AI-powered features.
Download Huawei Assistant app [22.214.171.1240]
Huawei Assistant is your phone’s personal assistant that provides you insights, a news feed, and more in one place. Huawei and Honor smartphone users can install the Assistant to get its benefit. Below you can download Huawei Assistant APK.
Huawei Assistant APK:
- Huawei Assistant 126.96.36.1990 (September 5, 2021)
- Download Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.520 (July 26, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 184.108.40.2061 (May 23, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 220.127.116.114 (April 17, 2021)
- Huawei Assistant 18.104.22.168 beta (October 28, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 22.214.171.1243 (September 9, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 126.96.36.1991 beta (August 17, 2020)
- Huawei Assistant 188.8.131.521 (July 31, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 184.108.40.2063 (June 2, 2020)
- Download Assistant Version 220.127.116.11
- Download Assistant Version 18.104.22.168
- Download Assistant version 22.214.171.1242
- Download Assistant version 126.96.36.1991
- Download Assistant version 188.8.131.520
- Download Assistant version 184.108.40.2060
EMUI 10.0 or above can download it directly from AppGallery
- You can press and hold the card and drag the card to adjust the position freely.
- Touch and hold a card to add more services, manage the card size.
- The “Discover” module is added to provide service discovery and service management functions.
- “My services” is added to the avatar portal to quickly view added services.
- “Personal information” is added to manage mobile number information.
- Greetings are displayed from the drop-down list on the home page.
Huawei Assistant Description:
Huawei Assistant is a personal assistant at your side. It provides you with considerate, accurate, and easy-to-access everyday services on demand.
- Global Search allows you to search for content locally or online.
- Instant access Provides customizable shortcuts so you can access your favorite content in a single touch.
- AI Tips Displays notifications and reminders via smart cards, such as Stocks, Sports, and Traffic, based on your needs and specific usage scenarios.
- Newsfeed Provides you with personalized news based on the region settings of your device.
How to use Huawei Assistant:
Swipe right on the home screen to access Huawei Assistant TODAY (or left if you are using a bi-directional language). Huawei Assistant∙TODAY can’t be accessed directly from AppGallery.
If you disable this feature and wish to re-enable it, either touch and hold a blank area on the home screen or pinch your fingers together (depending on your device model) to open the screen management view, then touch the Home screen settings, and enable Huawei Assistant∙TODAY.
Huawei Store Online available on My Huawei app, bringing more convenience for shopping
Recently, Huawei announces that the Huawei store online is available on the My Huawei App in Malaysia. Now you can search all the Huawei products including smartphones, smart screen, wearables, and other at one place. It brings more convenience by providing multiple services in one place.
You can get all the latest updates about products’ pricing, offers, sales, services, campaigns, and the company’s latest information on this platform. Furthermore, they won’t have to struggle anymore in switching different apps or channels as they can have a full Huawei service package on My Huawei App.
At present, there are only countable countries that have access to My Huawei App besides China. The rest includes Austria, Cyprus, France, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
HUAWEI Store Online is now available on #MyHUAWEI. You can now stay updated with HUAWEI’s latest news, get support and shop HUAWEI products all in one app!
Scan QR code to explore more or download from AppGallery: https://t.co/lDKsnHmTeG
*T&Cs apply pic.twitter.com/i1l0NcnorY
— Huawei Mobile MY (@HuaweiMobileMY) August 28, 2021
My Huawei App: The Upgraded Support App
The My Huawei App mainly combines the experience of the Huawei Support App and community channels. It connects all the services such as the latest news, shopping channels, Huawei academy, support services, device center, and others.
Initially, it takes care of the after-sale services but with the access of Huawei online stores, it’s easy to know the details of a product from its pricing to offers. It brings the Huawei customers together via connecting them with community channels. So that they can discuss their problems and share their knowledge for easy operation.
My Huawei app launching on Aug 13 in Greece, will replace Support
Huawei officially launched the all-in-one Huawei support application – My Huawei App in April this year. It eliminates the struggle of using different channels for finding information or related services about Huawei in one place.
Due to the busy schedule, there are very few regions besides the Mainland, where the company launches this newly designed app. But, now this Chinese tech firm made its mind to expand the availability of the app allowing more consumers to be benefited from the app.
According to the latest information posted on the Instagram page of Huawei in Greece, this upgraded version of the Huawei Support app will be available in the region within this week. The company announced that, from 13 August, Friday, users can download the app from Huawei AppGallery. Furthermore, it will replace the Huawei Support App.
My Huawei App: One-stop Huawei solutions
It’s defined as the collection of various apps mainly divided into Homepagepage, Community, Support, and Personal Center to solely provide all information, latest news, shopping channels, Huawei academy, and so on. The main highlights are mentioned below-
- Intimate Service: It allows users to find nearby stores, book online reservations, and local services
- Gamings: Enhance your gaming skills and explore your device with this one-stop solution
- Shopping: Get all the information about the available products, campaigns, sales, and offers
- Sevice: Enjoy service centers, smart diagnostics, troubleshooting, service information, and other activities
- Community: Interact with the other member, jointly find solutions, and be updated with the latest news
Currently, the app is available in the following countries: