Huawei has just announced to test new HarmonyOS 2022 features through the beta program and simultaneously opened the recruitment for top models including Mate X2 and Mate 40 Pro. This beta campaign allows the participants to experience the new version ahead of stable rollout.
According to details, the recruitment slots for HarmonyOS 2022 new features beta testing recruitment is opened between February 10 to February 22, 2022, in China. Alongside this, the company is also giving chance to win rewards by submitting feedback.
For your information, Huawei has opened 1500 registration slots for both Mate X2 and Mate 40 Pro smartphones. But, the selection of users is based on the priority of having multiple devices at the same time such as smartphones, smartwatches, smart screens, and more.
- Huawei Mate X2 (TET-AN00) with HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro (NOH-AN00) with HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.124
- Number of slots: 1500 each device [Link]
- Recruitment Time: February 10, 2022 – February 22 , 10:00
- Announcement of selected devices: Please pay attention to the follow-up update of this post for a specific time. The selected users will get the official SMS notification.
- Verison release time: See the follow-up official notification (if you fill in the registration information incorrectly or you are not on the baseline version that supports the upgrade, you will not receive the push)
List of compatible models required with Huawei Mate X2 and Mate 40 Pro for multi-device collaboration related feature testing:
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- Huawei Watch D
- Huawei Watch GT 3 (46mm)
- Huawei Watch GT 3 (42mm)
- Huawei Watch GT Runner
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG
- Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm
- Huawei Watch GT 2e
- Huawei Band 6 Pro
- Huawei Band 6 NFC version
- Huawei MateView
- Smart car screen S50
- Huawei AITO M5
- Huawei SERES SUV SF5
- The same device cannot participate in two or more internal beta testing activities at the same time.
- Please confirm that the device is not in other internal testing activities before registration.
- The version cannot be rolled back before the end of the internal test.
- The internal test period is 2 months, and 2 test versions are planned to be released.
- Before signing up for this internal test, please make sure that the current device version is on the recruited baseline version.
- If there is a Beta club on your mobile, you can use the Beta club to give feedback.