However, last time Google didn’t inform how much time it will take to roll out these features, saying that it’ll come soon. Users are eagerly waiting to experience these functions on Meet.
According to the latest information, the first batch of these new features are started to roll out and will gradually expand for everyone in June.
New Feature and Changes:
Talking about the new exciting feature with more user convenience includes key controls on the bottom bar, various buttons to prevent the accidental camera on/off, pined content, and the ability to adjusting chats list or attachments.
Furthermore, users can adjust the floating pictures and are able to resize reposition or hide it. The participant, who is giving a presentation or asking questions, or giving suggestions will is in a visible blue colored border.
Rolling out Shehduled:
This new UI redesign update is rolling out since Monday, May 24 on limited personal and workspace accounts across the globe.
The company has announced that it will begin appearing for “scheduled release” enterprise domains on June 1. Until then users will have to wait.
When Available for Desktop Users:
For the desktop users of Google Meet, it will also come to Meet conference rooms in the coming weeks. Google will soon make a way to reach this for the Desktop users.
The users who already get this new version encountered some distribution in it and reported them. The listed issues are mentioned below:
- Missing videos
- Incomplete Captions
- Mirroring effect
- Flickering on the presented content on Chrome browser
- Blue outline is occasionally on a non-speaking participant
Moreover, users can solve these issues using various ways for the moment but a permanent solution is yet to come. While screen sharing, sharing a tab instead of a window or entire screen, and restarting the Chrome browser might help you to solve this problem momentarily.
However, the users who already get this new updated UI design can switch from the new look to the previous look until the 10th of June from the pre-call greenroom. After that, this new UI will become inevitable for all the consumers of Google Meet.
(Source – 9to5Google)
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [33.0.16]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
October 2022 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Google launches fresh icons for Contacts, Messages and Phone apps
Google is introducing new icons and features in its Messages and other apps. The objective of the latest additions is to make these apps smarter and safer for users.
On exploration, we found almost 10 fresh and revamped features that will enhance the messaging experience. In other words, it will provide an easy and effective way to use Google Contacts, Messages, and Phone apps.
The US tech maker put strong efforts to orient reflective services for its consumers. In the latest development, the company initiated unique icons and RCS messaging protocols features to make the Google Messages application more convenient.
So let’s begin the tour of these 10 useful features:
It’s worth mentioning that the upcoming new additions are based on the RCS messaging protocols. To those who are unaware, RCS is a package of Rich Communication Services that provides modern chat features.
How this new protocol will affect messaging? Eventually, users will get access to various thoughtful features. For instance, you can exchange group chats, video, audio, high-resolution images, FaceTime, and rich messaging functions.
1. Reply easily to a specific message
To begin with, the RCS feature will resolve the responding issues in a group chat. As a result, you would be able to reply to a particular message without getting puzzled amid various texts.
2. Send emoji reactions from Android to iPhone
With the onset of this year, iPhone users were allowed to react with emoticons on Android devices. At that time, the feature was available only to iOS users. But no more limitations. Now even Android users can send emoji reactions to iPhone SMS(s).
3. A new way to access voice messages
Are you a shy person who doesn’t open voice notes in public? Well, here is a way that will help you in accessing voice notes anytime and anywhere. Yes, Google is making the best use of machine learning and is enabling Voice Message Transcription.
This option will transcript the audio message in a normal text version. Consequently, you don’t have to connect your earphones. Just enable the transcript feature and enjoy the voice messages in a new way.
4. Use reminders service in messages
Received something important in messages and want to set it on reminder? Now you will have the reminder services at your fingertips. Google has included reminders in the Messages application. Further, the already saved reminders will also pop up when you will open the Messages app.
5. Watch YouTube Videos here!
Google is saving you from the hustle and bustle and is adding access to YouTube videos in Messages. In other words, you can watch a YouTube video in the Messages app by just tapping on the link.
6. Star the important message
Just like Whatsapp, now you can mark important texts in Messages. This is one of the best additions. While finding something important in messages we often get lost in so many texts. But now, the app will suggest you mark a star on essential texts immediately. For instance, address, door codes, phone numbers, and more.
7. Have an instant video call
Wow! this is something more amazing. Messages will now identify texts such as “Can we talk?” or “Shall I call you?” and will instantly suggest a Meet Call by displaying a mini icon beside the text. Furthermore, it will suggest you add events on the calendar on seeing the date, day, and time in the texts.
8. Plan events directly on Messages
The company is trying to bring a feature that can allow you directly contact businesses that you check on Maps, and Search platforms. As a result, it will drive all your chats to one place with more privacy and security. You can take several actions without even leaving the app.
9. Access to all devices
A new way to enjoy texting among own devices. Now you can send a text from one device to your second device just by commanding the Google Assistant.
10. Message even on Air
Have you ever felt a bad network while sitting on a plane? Well, now there will be no such problem. Google has associated with United Airlines to provide messaging facilities even on flights. Just turn on the RCS feature and continue your talks.
As of the reports, this feature will take place by the end of this year. So, these are some interesting features that will soon bring a reliable experience to your Google Messages.
Wait, the list doesn’t end here. Google is giving a new look to the Messages app. Now you will see two overlapped bubbles in light and dark blue shades. The design is simple, minimalistic, and sober to the eyes. The same goes for other apps, such as Contacts and Phones.
September 2022 Google Play System Update supports Google Kids Space functions
With the onset of a new month, Google has published the September 2022 Play System Update details for Android devices. Usually, these updates bring further improvements and optimizations to the Android ecosystem. But the latest firmware holds some new additions for the Google Kids Space and improves the overall user experience.
Google understands the needs of its consumers and keeps on bringing such services and apps that can benefit users in every manner. Among several applications, there is Google Kids Space that let your child create, learn and grow in the technology space.
Improvising the Google Kid Space services, the company has attached a handful of aids for the users. Now users can easily manage and operate the respective service on their choice of devices efficiently, without experiencing any lag in between.
Accordingly, the new update lets you hide the unnecessary apps that are not in the requirement for the children when operating the application. Besides, you can install the app on a secondary user account, while your device is being set up.
Apart from these changes, the September 2022 update plays its role in enhancing the internal system of the application. Consequently, the existing features will now provide better and more coherent functioning management on your Android device.
Below you can check the complete September 2022 Google Play System Update Changelog
- Allows users to hide recommended apps during the Google Kids Space onboarding flow.
- Ability to install Google Kids Space on a tablet’s secondary user during device setup.
[Auto, Phone, TV, Wear]
- Improvements to account syncing and account recovery.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New features to help you discover the Apps and Games you love.
- New optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.