Google Maps is the most common traveling companion and often used in Android Auto as well as Android smartphones. It’s a favored choice for those users, who are looking for the most direct and easy way when traveling.
Without any doubt, we can say that it’s widely used by drivers, however, there are some glitches, which were creating troubles while accessing this navigation and didn’t display the route, which is supposed to.
Concerning this problem, Google’s Auto Android team explained at the online forums saying, the problem has been fixed with the latest updates. The users are recommended to install the last update in order to enjoy a smooth experience. The team commented,
“Thanks for all your feedback reports. The Geo team has addressed this issue. We recommend updating the Google Maps app and Android Auto app to the latest version and let us know if the issue still persists. Thanks”
Make sure you didn’t encounter any problems with the Google Maps on Android Auto and smartphones. Before it, this map navigation was running perfectly but after setting up the way it starts to show some glitches.
Besides, Google already rolled out the widget alliance feature for Google Assistant in Android Auto to use the previously stored widgets data to do some specific tasks such as ordering food from a restaurant and to-do lists. (Read More)
September 2022 Google Play System Update supports Google Kids Space functions
With the onset of a new month, Google has published the September 2022 Play System Update details for Android devices. Usually, these updates bring further improvements and optimizations to the Android ecosystem. But the latest firmware holds some new additions for the Google Kids Space and improves the overall user experience.
Google understands the needs of its consumers and keeps on bringing such services and apps that can benefit users in every manner. Among several applications, there is Google Kids Space that let your child create, learn and grow in the technology space.
Improvising the Google Kid Space services, the company has attached a handful of aids for the users. Now users can easily manage and operate the respective service on their choice of devices efficiently, without experiencing any lag in between.
Accordingly, the new update lets you hide the unnecessary apps that are not in the requirement for the children when operating the application. Besides, you can install the app on a secondary user account, while your device is being set up.
Apart from these changes, the September 2022 update plays its role in enhancing the internal system of the application. Consequently, the existing features will now provide better and more coherent functioning management on your Android device.
Below you can check the complete September 2022 Google Play System Update Changelog
- Allows users to hide recommended apps during the Google Kids Space onboarding flow.
- Ability to install Google Kids Space on a tablet’s secondary user during device setup.
[Auto, Phone, TV, Wear]
- Improvements to account syncing and account recovery.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New features to help you discover the Apps and Games you love.
- New optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.
Google to bring new changes in Gmail spam filter feature
Google keeps the user’s privacy and security-related concerns in priority and ensures to introduce such features and services that can bring convenience to the fingertips. But seems like the new changes to the Gmail spam filter feature could affect the comfort level of consumers using the respective mail platform.
So far, the US manufacturer has been planning to revamp the spam filter feature of the Gmail application. The company put forth its idea in front of the Federal Election Commission that eventually let political emails enter your notification desk without any restrictions.
Alternatively, the commission has approved this scheme, and will soon bring this feature to the application. As per this scheme, the political candidates that are legally registered in the books of lawsuits have the access to distribute emails in bulk.
Moreover, these emails will directly lead to the home page of Gmail instead of spam boxes. As a result, users will get notified whenever the email will push on their device. However, they won’t get the option to opt out of these emails in any way.
How the political emails will reach you?
The latest information also suggests that the first political email will approach the user with a notification. It will ask the user whether they want to continue receiving the messages from the other party. On hitting the NO tab, these mail will start appearing in the spam folder, instead of the main page.
Google has begun the pilot program for the mentioned feature. It will soon take place on all Android devices. Ahead, the company explains its intentions with the new addition on Gmail:
“Our goal during this pilot program is to assess alternative ways of addressing concerns from bulk senders while giving users clear controls over their inboxes to minimize unwanted email.”
However, it does not looks like the new implementation will bring any kind of minimizing of mails on the respective platform for the users.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [31.4.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
July 2022 updates:
Google has recently brought in more Material You content for the Play Store with July 2022 modifications and you can read about them in the article here (link)
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.