Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events.
These collections are curated automatically as well as by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store Google Play.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download Google Play Store 16.9.10 APK
- Download Google Play Store 16.6.26 APK
- Download Google Play Store 16.4.15 APK
- Download Google Play Store 16.3.36 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t download from the Google Play Store.