Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
October 2022 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (220.127.116.112)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, Huawei HMS Core makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1682 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1242 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1991 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 188.8.131.521 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download Huawei Health app (184.108.40.2060)
Huawei Health app has been an amazing companion for your smart wearables. The app allows you to manage, record, and show all of your health and fitness data right on your smartphone. The app is more than what you can see from the outside and here we’ll give a round and tips to download the latest Huawei Health app version 220.127.116.110.
Huawei Health comes with a wide variety of features including your overall step count, calory burns, and intensity on a large widget. There are records for your exercises or add your daily workout modes.
In a separate option, you can manage your healthy living statics such as sleep, steps, mood, breathing, and a lot more options. You can actually edit these tasks from a big library of health tasks as you prefer.
The app keeps a record of your heart rate, sleep, weight, stress, and SpO2. Features such as a heart rate monitor keep the data daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly for comparison. There are some modes such as checking the heart rate in a range during a certain posture during resting and more.
For smartwatches such as Huawei Watch D, Huawei health brings blood pressure and skin temperature measurement features.
Moving on from tracking, the app can record your real-time for some exercises such as walking, running, and other activities with a goal to achieve. You can also share the achievement with your friends and family.
One of the biggest use of the Huawei Health app is the manage smartwatches, smart bands, and other smart wearables. There are plenty of features ready at your service such as:
- Health monitoring
- Weather reports
- Help section
You can also manage device settings right from your smartphone via Huawei Health app or reset it to the factory firmware.
Interestingly, the Huawei Health app helps you to get a new software update so that your smartwatch and smart band could run with the latest functionalities.
Other than these capabilities, the Settings menu will let input and change required settings that are essential to your health card. These are related to workout, app, and device settings.
November 24, 2022:
Huawei Health 18.104.22.1680 for smartphone users comes with optimizations for user interface display and performance for a better user experience.
Download Link – Huawei Health 22.214.171.1240 (link)
Download Huawei AppGallery App (126.96.36.1993)
Over the past three years, Huawei has boasted the app distribution platform with lots of features and user interface overhaul. The changes are improving AppGallery and helping Huawei to enable users to download useful apps and increase the quality of the overall experience.
According to our report, Huawei AppGallery has surpassed 580 million monthly active users by November 2022. This number has been achieved with over 16 percent growth.
On the other hand, AppGallery downloads are also running wild. To date, AppGallery downloads in 2021 touched 432 billion with over 96 percent growth as compared to what it was in 2019. Furthermore, AppGallery is now supported by 6+ million registered developers.
This is an immense growth that AppGallery saw in the last three years. To be mentioned, the total number of Huawei Mobile Services powered applications reached over 220,000 on the platform.
AppGallery operates as an official app store and brings a variety of smart features to provide app downloads. With past updates, Huawei has focused on improving the security and safety section of the app distribution platform.
These include better ratings and better scrutiny of content that targets children. Also, AppGallery is now performing a native security check for all of the installed apps and new ones.
Talking about the user interface, AppGallery now promotes top apps within a variety of sections. These sections are also optimized to provide the help you sort the apps you actually want.
The article will bring you the latest updates of Huawei AppGallery and you can download them right away. Alternatively, you can check AppGallery upgrades from the app itself.
November 23, 2022:
Huawei is rolling out AppGallery 188.8.131.523, which brings important bug fixes for known issues. These changes made to the platform are essential for Huawei smartphone users and you should get them right away.
- Huawei AppGallery 184.108.40.2063 (link)