Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (22.214.171.1241)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 126.96.36.1991 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 188.8.131.521 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 220.127.116.111 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1681 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1242 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1992 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.521 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Huawei Calendar 220.127.116.112 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 18.104.22.1682 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 22.214.171.1242 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.
Huawei Petal Maps will bring a huge change in user interface
Huawei Petal Maps is testing a new app version 126.96.36.199 in beta mode and it comes with a huge set of changes in terms of features tagged along with a brand-new user interface.
Starting with the user interface, a major change appears the moment you launch the application. It shows a new 3d globe and it renders way better. The globe highlights the home address and the current position pointer. Looking more into the matter, we found that the layer option is still in the top right corner, and the real-time location button is on the bottom right.
The bottom side gets you an eye-catching improvement. It blends the search bar and the taskbar together. Moreover, there are optimized icons for Explore, Directions, and Me tabs. To be noticed, this entire section is themed with background wallpaper.
Features and optimizations:
Version 188.8.131.52 of Huawei Petal Maps gets you new high-precision navigation for better navigation around the clock. Also, it will expand the coverage to Malaysia, the Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Mexico, and Spain.
Adding to the features list, you can now measure the perimeter and area in the options. There is also a quality review notice in the app itself.
Aside from adding features and the user interface, Huawei is keen on optimizing the user experience by adding navigation broadcast optimization to enrich the scenario of stopping and starting at the traffic lights. It also optimizes the distance reminder.
Once the navigation reaches an intersection, most of the vehicle tracks are arc-shaped and cannot reach the turning point. It is resolved with optimization of the wrong at the intersection. The interaction page of the comment feature is also optimized with the new update.
This is a huge user interface overhaul as compared to the past Huawei Petal Maps but version 184.108.40.206 is currently in beta activity and will soon make its way to public users.
Thanks, Fabrizio for sharing the information, if you want to download the APK for this beta version visit the download link here (link). As a reminder, it’s a beta variant and not a stable application.
just got the news about a new beta version of Petal Maps, 3.3.0 205.
Remember Beta versions are unofficial and without any support, install and use at your risk.
Download: https://t.co/6vDQdvnU46#petalmaps #huawei #gps #maps @HCNewsroom pic.twitter.com/vi4MAfLdik
— Fabrizio Degni (@sev7en2507) February 11, 2023