Google Play Store presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events and download everything they want to.
These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
October 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Get the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 38.4.22 (November 18, 2023)
- Play Store 38.0.37 (October 29, 2023)
- Play Store 37.8.26 (October 13, 2023)
- Play Store 37.2.18 (August 25, 2023)
- Play Store 36.6.20 (July 15, 2023)
- Play Store 36.5.20 (July 8, 2023)
- Play Store 36.2.11 (June 17, 2023)
- Download Play Store 36.0.13 (June 5, 2023)
- Download Play Store 35.9.11 (May 24, 2023)
- Play Store 35.2.19
- Play Store 34.8.10
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
If downloads from the Play Store aren’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps you can’t from the Google Play Store.
However, you should also know that if your phone has Google apps pre-installed then it would be seeded automatically in the background.