Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
July 2022 updates:
Google has recently brought in more Material You content for the Play Store with July 2022 modifications and you can read about them in the article here (link)
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
WhatsApp to soon add three new privacy features
Three new and important privacy features were announced for WhatsApp Android, iOS, and Desktop users. These features will improve the security of WhatsApp, and also fill the available feature security gap.
Meanwhile, our friends and loved ones are playing smart, when you sent messages or images with the view one feature. They take screenshots to further bother use.
Additionally, two more, exclusive features to introduce by the end of this month for all the trio devices including Android, iOS, and Desktop. Another feature is to let you silently leave the group without notifying any of the group participants.
This feature will undoubtedly prove reliable for the user. Occasionally, a situation arises when we do not want others to know that we are quitting the group but are unable to do so, due to the concern of being notified.
Alongside, the third feature will give you access to whom can see your online status on WhatsApp. All three upcoming new WhatsApp privacy features will hit your devices in a month.
- First feature: If you are a group participant then you can leave the group at any time without knowing anyone, which means if you wanted to leave the group then you can leave silently, without notifying anyone
- A second feature: Now you have access to show, who can and who can’t see your online status
- Third feature: Now the company blocks the screenshot for the View once messages.
Download Google Play Store 31.7.27 version
Update the new Google Play Store new version 31.7.27 to access the latest app security and better stability. Although the new version adds new capabilities to your Android app market for better performance.
Notably, the company aims to protect your app from unauthorized applications, and also provide high-end security. We recommend you grab the 31.7.27 version only by lifting 27.66 MB of installation weight.
Just like previous updates, the Google Play Store doesn’t add any new noticeable changes or features, but it brings general improvement and basic bug fixes for the purpose of the Android device app security.
You can install this recent update via the Google Play Store or get the recent update through the third-party source APMirror.
- Google Play Store 31.7.27: APKMirror
How to update:
- Visit Google Play Store
- Open the profile icon
- Then go to about
- From here you can check the pending update and download and install it.
Google Play Store tip:
You can add a backup payment method for individual subscriptions to your Google Play account to avoid interruption of subscriptions. If your primary payment method fails. You can delete your backup payment method at any time. Through the easy guides:
How to remove a payment method from the Play Store account:
- Launch the Google Play App
- Click on the Profile icon
- Hit the Payments & Subscriptions
- Click on Subscription
- Select Backup Payment method
- Follow the on-screen instructions
How to edit payment:
- Under the profile icon on the Play Store
- Click on Payments & Subscription
- Under the Payment method, you want to remove, tap edit
- Make your changes
- Click on updates
Do you like the new logo of the Google Play Store, ya it seems a little the same as compared to the previous one, but it the more likely the logo’s color is much more attractive. What’s your opinion just share your thought about the new logo with us.
Huawei Club mobile app, website and services will end by this year
Huawei has a vast range of services to satisfy the requirements of its consumers. And one of the high-profiled sectors, where users get knowledge about every little thing is Huawei’s Chinese dedicated community – Huawei Club. However, the company will soon end the Huawei Club website, mobile app, and online services.
According to the latest information, Huawei Club has officially announced the amendments to its operations and services. The thoughtful site has explained that due to some business development processes, the company will stop operating the page by the end of this year, for an indefinite period.
Huawei Club was launched in 2012, and after 10 years, Huawei decided to merge all of its services into the My Huawei app. The move will allow users to find a single place to communicate and share their experiences.
Consequently, users will no more be able to contact the club to access the information or perform any social action. Besides, the PC, App, as well as online services of Huawei Club will also stop responding. Thereafter, the club service will stop accepting any new registrations, logging in, publishing content, or access to view the content.
My Huawei App – A new place for information
Although to maintain the connectivity with Huawei, the company has decided to open new gates for its users. Alternatively, the Chinese manufacturer will migrate the relevant data of the Club to the My Huawei app.
As a result, users will be able to get the info and news regarding important posts, comments, medals, updates, and more through the application. As per the reports, the company will work on expanding the roots of the app, so that users can easily search for their respective content.
Moreover, the My Huawei application will incorporate rich functions such as club-related information, HarmonyOS upgrades, new service details, Huawei school, nearby stores, shopping, and more. Hence, there will be no hindrance for users in attaining a convenient as well as high-quality service.
In the meantime, the company will revamp the pollen club facilities into a new platform and will launch the pollen creator system. Thus, users will find a more optimized and suitable club after the improvements.
Furthermore, Huawei will also make the Petal function offline after September 21, 2022. We can say that there will be more efficient ways of gaining knowledge of the information in the time ahead.