Huawei has released a new upgrade for the Huawei Watch Fit 2 smartwatch in the global market. This new firmware for the Huawei Watch Fit 2 installs new software optimizations for a better user experience. Therefore, you should grab it as soon as possible.
Aside from that, you can identify this rollout with firmware version 188.8.131.52 and it’s moving from HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206. You should know that this version of Huawei Watch Fit 2 is released in batches and only comes with software optimizations. Meanwhile, you might experience some new changes after the procedure is done.
- This update optimizes system stability in certain situations.
- Optimizes system stability in certain situations.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the APP store.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a little time to update the wearable. Wait until the progress bar on the device shows the end of the process. The device will automatically reboot after the update is complete
- If you experience any problems while using the device, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
(source – Huaweiblog)