Recently, the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro started receiving a new 22.214.171.124 software update and the update has now reached Europe. This firmware has plenty of new features including optimizations for a better user experience.
According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro users can download the latest 126.96.36.199 software update. It installs hibernation mode and context menu, along with a new feature to detect band grip during exercise. Check more details in the changelog below.
This update adds hibernation and allows you to open an app from the context menu by simply holding down the icon.
- Adds hibernation
- Allows you to open an app from the context menu
- Adds the function of detecting if the band is too loose when exercising
- Support incoming call notifications for specific social media apps
- Supports detecting incoming messages from specific social media apps via emojis
- Optimized the accuracy of the swim lane count
- Optimizes the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise
- Improves the accuracy of SpO2 measurements
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again
- It may take a little time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete
- If you encounter any problems while using the device, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center
(source – Huaweiblog)