We are living in the era of technology, where Multi-Window Multitasking features plays a very important role to make users life easier. Now, Huawei has upgraded the Multi-Window Multitasking to Smart Multi-Window Multitasking to enhance the users’ experience and introduced a new EMUI 11 feature.
Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. The new floating windows keep all of your items accessible while helping you maintain focus on the task on hand.
You can also relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later, switch between apps, change the layout, or move windows to an App Bubble for later use.
More features of Multi-window Multitasking:
View without Distraction: Open a floating window to reply to a message without interrupting your task.
Smooth Switching: Access apps from the app dock, and shrink them into an unobtrusive App Bubble, to shift from app to app with newfound ease.
Resizable Windows: Adjust the relative size and position of floating windows, to arrange tasks to your liking, while enjoying an unobscured view.
TCL’s latest phone runs Huawei EMUI 12 software system
A few weeks ago, Chinese electronics maker – TCL launched its latest smartphone – FFALCOn Thunderbird FF1 smartphone with a full view display and rear triple camera system. And recent exposure to news reveals that this TCL phone comes with a Huawei EMUI 12 software system.
According to the Weibo tipster – WHYLAB, TCL Thunderbird smartphones come with pre-installed Huawei EMUI 12 software. The screenshots shared by the blogger confirm that the device has EMUI 12.0.1. However, there’s no confirmation about its relationship with HarmonyOS or Android.
Huawei EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface that is designed similar to the HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system. The UI is completely renovated with maximized additions and animations in the UX. However, Huawei has not revealed any specific rollout dates for this new EMUI version.
If you want to learn more about the EMUI 12 software, check out our detailed EMUI 12 article linked below.
TCL has partnered with Huawei to sell its latest smartphone, this new model is available to purchase through Huawei’s online stores. Furthermore, TCL is not selling devices on its official store instead it gave it directly to the Chinese tech giant.
Featuring a curved edge minimal-bezel design, this smartphone has a 6.67-inch screen with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz. The display has a pill-shaped design on the front, meanwhile, the square camera module houses a triple camera design with an LED flash at the back.
It offers 5G network accessibility with the support of the Snapdragon 690 chipset. Besides, its two beautiful colors give it a more graceful look. Furthermore, its rear lenses include a 64MP primary camera with f/1.9, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera of f/2.4 with 120 degrees, and a 2MP macro lens of f/2.4.
In terms of charging, its 4300mAh battery supports 66W fast charging. Moreover, it only takes 17 minutes to complete 60% charging and 40 minutes for a complete charge. In addition, the power button mounts a fingerprint scanner that can also enable the voice assistant.
Huawei P20 global users gets July 2021 security update
Huawei is releasing a new software update for the global consumers of the P20 device. This latest software rollout brings July 2021 security patch and comes with EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.192. The July 2021 Huawei P20 security update is currently rolling out in Europe and may expand to more models soon. (via Huaweiblog)
Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are eligible to receive HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system upgrades in China. However, Huawei has not confirmed any such treatment for global users.
Coming back to this software update, the latest Huawei P20 series update is available to download via the following instructions. Visit, Settings > System & updates > Software update > CHECK FOR UPDATES. If an update is available for your model, click on “download and install” and the update package will be download.
However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind while upgrading to the latest Huawei P20 July 2021 update. First, backup your important data, so you won’t lose any of it. Although, the upgrade procedure won’t erase your date but it’s recommended.
Maintain enough storage on your device to store the update package, and keep the phone charged sufficiently, so it won’t run out of power during the installation procedure.
(image source – Huaweiblog)
Launched in 2018, Huawei P20 and P20 Pro sports new AI-powered photography features. The Pro model is the first smartphone in the world to come with a triple camera system. In terms of software, Huawei P20 and P20 Pro come with EMUI 8.1 and after a number of major upgrades, the software version reached EMUI 10 (Android 10).
The latest rollout for the Huawei P20 lineup shows that the company still wants to keep the device study and provide better security as well as stable performance. Furthermore, this may be a step towards the global HarmonyOS opening? However, we’ll have to wait for more confirmation regarding this matter.
Until then, we’ll keep you posted.
Huawei EMUI September 2021 Updates List
This month, Huawei released September 2021 EMUI security updates details ahead of time and continues to expand previously released patches. Currently, the rollout of June and July updates are on the move.
Last month, Huawei also revealed its new EMUI version – EMUI 12, but this new software remains under massive confusion or the global Huawei device owners. The EMUI 12 replicates the same feel of the HarmonyOS 2.0 user interface but clarification on its base software is still unsolved.
On the other hand, the Chinese tech maker is rapidly increasing the number of HarmonyOS powered devices, just recently, the company has crossed 90 million HarmonyOS installations in China alone.
This is quite an achievement, yet, it would be interesting if Huawei gives the same treatment for its global device owners that could further lead this number to new heights.
Amid these discussions, the wagon of regular EMUI software and security patches continues. Therefore, the Chinese phone maker keeps sending new upgrades to the Huawei phone users to improve their models.
With Huawei EMUI September 2021 Updates list, we will keep full track of all the security and feature-packed updates rolling out for Huawei devices in September 2021 and brief you about them.
Note: This list of devices will be regularly updated
Huawei EMUI September 2021 updates:
September 20, 2021:
- Huawei Nova 5T getting September 2021 update rolling out after Huawei skips the August 2021 patch for this smartphone.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch getting new features additions with the first beta rollout. Read more about this news here.
September 19, 2021:
- Huawei MediaPad M5 tablet was released in 2018 and now this device is getting new apps as well as feature enhancements in the global market.
- Huawei Y9 2019 receiving new software update with new apps and security updates.
- Honor 9X Pro and Honor 10 Lite getting new software updates in the global market that installs June and July 2021 software updates.
September 17, 2021:
- New apps and features were released for the Huawei Nova 3i smartphone.
September 16, 2021:
- Following the so-called patch rollout, the P30 Lite is also receiving the July 2021 security patch with the latest rollout.
September 15, 2021:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 and Watch GT 2e grabbing a new software update in the global markets that brings new feature improvements for better performance.
September 14, 2021:
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro with EMUI 11 getting July 2021 security patch.
September 12, 2021:
- New Firmware optimizations rolling out for the Huawei Watch GT 2 with September 2021 firmware update.
September 11, 2021:
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro getting Super Device support in China.
September 10, 2021:
- July 2021 security update is now rolling out for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro in the global market.
September 8, 2021:
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G getting July 2021 security patch.
September 7, 2021:
- Huawei P40 Lite getting July 2021 security patch for improved system security.
September 6, 2021:
- Huawei Nova 3 gets a new update with a number of new apps and a May 2021 security patch, that improves system security and provides a new user experience.
September 3, 2021:
- Huawei Band 6 Pro getting new optimizations for better performance.
September 2, 2021:
- Huawei FreeLace Pro wireless neckband earphones receiving new Bluetooth optimizations.
September 1, 2021:
- Huawei P30 Lite New Edition is receiving July 2021 security update for improved system security.
- Honor 20 Youth Edition gets the first September 2021 security update.