Download Huawei Health app (126.96.36.1990)
Huawei Health app has been an amazing companion for your smart wearables. The app allows you to manage, record, and show all of your health and fitness data right on your smartphone. The app is more than what you can see from the outside and here we’ll give a round and tips to download the latest Huawei Health app version 188.8.131.520.
Huawei Health comes with a wide variety of features including your overall step count, calory burns, and intensity on a large widget. There are records for your exercises or add your daily workout modes.
In a separate option, you can manage your healthy living statics such as sleep, steps, mood, breathing, and a lot more options. You can actually edit these tasks from a big library of health tasks as you prefer.
The app keeps a record of your heart rate, sleep, weight, stress, and SpO2. Features such as a heart rate monitor keep the data daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly for comparison. There are some modes such as checking the heart rate in a range during a certain posture during resting and more.
For smartwatches such as Huawei Watch D, Huawei health brings blood pressure and skin temperature measurement features.
Moving on from tracking, the app can record your real-time for some exercises such as walking, running, and other activities with a goal to achieve. You can also share the achievement with your friends and family.
One of the biggest use of the Huawei Health app is the manage smartwatches, smart bands, and other smart wearables. There are plenty of features ready at your service such as:
- Health monitoring
- Weather reports
- Help section
You can also manage device settings right from your smartphone via Huawei Health app or reset it to the factory firmware.
Interestingly, the Huawei Health app helps you to get a new software update so that your smartwatch and smart band could run with the latest functionalities.
Other than these capabilities, the Settings menu will let input and change required settings that are essential to your health card. These are related to workout, app, and device settings.
November 24, 2022:
Huawei Health 184.108.40.2060 for smartphone users comes with optimizations for user interface display and performance for a better user experience.
Download Link – Huawei Health 220.127.116.110 (link)
Download Huawei HMS Core app (18.104.22.1681)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 22.214.171.1241 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 126.96.36.1991 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 188.8.131.521 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1682 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1242 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1991 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 188.8.131.521 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Calendar 184.108.40.2062 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 220.127.116.112 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 18.104.22.1682 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.